Thread: How to run the Turbo C++ v3.0 program on DOS Shell

How to run the Turbo C++ v3.0 program on DOS Shell

I am using Windows XP SP2 and recently I install the Turbo C++ v3.0 complier on it. Now I have developed an C program and want to run this command with this compiler but it gives the problem. The Alt + F9 and Ctrl + F9 command work well but unfortunately Alt + F5 don’t work. Hence I want to run this program on the DOS shell but I have mot knowledge about it. I need help to perform such kind of task in correct manner. Also suggest me how to use the Turbo C++ v3.0 complier on windows 7 OS. Thanks.

Re: How to run the Turbo C++ v3.0 program on DOS Shell

There is no need to perform any unnecessary task on this system. This problem arrives because the system can’t be detecting the complier on this system. Normally the basic reason behind this is to be the compiler can’t be installing properly on this system. In such cases I suggest you to perform an reinstall task on it.

If the Alt + F9 and Ctrl + F9 command work well on this compiler then there is no need to perform such reinstall task on it. The better way is to be set the setting of this complier to the default. This will be helps to you for performing such program run task without making any trouble. If you have not able to perform this reset task on it, then you need to press the F1 button on it. Then the help menu is to be arrives on compiler. This help window shows various commands that perform such task. Try this and then locate the real performance of this compiler.

This problem arrives because the installed complier will not be work well with this windows XP SP3 system. In that you need to use the other complier. TC++ is a very old compiler. Better way is to be switch to newer ones. I suggest you to use the Dev C++. If you are student and want such compiler then use the official link or any other way and perform such installation task. It helps to you for run the program using this compiler.

If you want to use the technique to perform this program running task on your dos shell of the win xp, then use any external reference and hope that it will be help to you for performing this program execution task. The balguruswami book has to be famous for the C programming. There is an command present on it for run such command on dos shell. Then read it and it will be solve your problem.

Turbo C++ v3.0 complier works similar on the windows 7 system. There is no compatibility problem arrives on this win 7 system. The compiler is to be one of the popular compilers and it wouldn’t give any problem for you if you install this compiler very well on it. Hence try to use this on windows 7 and hope that you can able to run the entire c as well as C++ program on this system. The functionality and the features of this complier are same on both the win XP and win 7 system. Then try this and locate the real performance on it. Try this and locate the real performance.