Thread: Media Go should made available on Mac

Media Go should made available on Mac

Don’t you guy feel that media go should me made available for the Mac OS .now sony needs to understand and start supporting all of their customer irrespective to the fact that what computer they uses . I saw lot other post says that Microsoft is responsible as they never consider Mac support .Media Go is more important after the release of the PSP Go. There is many third party software available in the market but those apps cannot connect us with playstation store only Sony apps could allows to connect with Playstation Store I guess

Re: Media Go should made available on Mac

Yeah I would totally agreed with you it’s like iTunes that is available for both the operating system. I only need Media Go for looking in to the play station stores which right now I do it from my PSP itself. Like other says Sony is famous in making useless software . hope they will learn before it’s too late

It’s clear that Sony is under pressure while programming the PSNstore ever week and they don’t even make it correct if you remember it took so much time to shift the pad battery charge status from the top right corner on the PS3. So I think they are not capable to write program for the Mac OS version

Kid if you dint know then let me inform you there is about 257 squillion window PC and about 12 squillion Mac so who do you prefer while developing the software and also it took over a year to ITunes to ported for the windows and when it dose its still made to profit for Apple user so why are you crying for no offense but this Is too much that you are saying

I nerve thought that PSP will be so mean to its own customer if will have Mac doesn’t mean the we don’t have any right to play in the psp while everybody else (windows) will enjoy the rights of the Go media we are the one who suffer I wish someday apple will step you and sort this problem and I am pretty sure with the kind of history the Apple carries with it they would won’t take time to draw the attention of the potential customer toward them but it’s not looking to be happing in any where soon but I really wish this would be soon be true . but currently we have to bear what is put in front of us . if I would have to use the Go Media that I go to my friend to do so. I would like to say everyone to support the Go media for Mac by replying the thread so the everybody will know that there is lot more Mac user than they think there is .