Thread: Tabpanel code not working properly in real software?

Tabpanel code not working properly in real software?

Hello friends I have been struggling to know how can I focus to a different tab panel just on a button click actually the thing is I am having two different tab in my program application and over here which has been named as Detail and amount now what I want to do is, the button click I am having should take me to the tabpanel detail I mean when I am pressing the button the focus should be on the detail panel now how to do this can anyone tell me anything or if anyone has done a work over tab panel in the real software than please share the detail with me please I need help regarding this?

Re: Tabpanel code not working properly in real software?

Hey dear I have been facing the same problem and I haven’t found any solution till now I think no one has been working over this software people has been more concentrating on the visual studio and dreamweaver and all so I think we aren’t going to get any solution we need to work hard on our own and try different solution by our self and look out for some help and need to get rid of it and I think if we get rid of it on our own then we would learn lot more so let’s get to work and do it by self.

I think I have got your point and for this I think you have to deal with the value of the tab panel I mean when you have to switch tabs, use TabPanel.Value and this was what I have been doing when I am working with the tabpanel and I am sure that this would be helping you out for sure because this has been a only option to work upon and I have been doing all this what you have asked from long with this property itself so I am sure that it would help you too.

Well this is right this Is the code which would solving your problem this is absolutely right solution and I would just like to support it and in that I would be saying that the even where you have an button handler code there you just need to TapPanel.Value=(TapPanel.Value +1) enter this code according to your coding and I am sure it would be working for both of your guys and it is an easy solution that is the reason I think why most of the people haven’t concentrated on this hopefully and now I think you problem would be solved.

Yap the property of the tabpanel value would also do the trick i would be saying that the above posters are right i have also solved my problem with the same code and i think this is a only solution to and it would definitely work, just try it out and hopefully you make it out best of luck and yes you need to insert it according to your coding not just in a random way as it has been showed because you might have changed a tabpanel name of number then you need to change according to it.

Thank you so much i cant believe that it has been so easy to solve this problem you guys are genius in solving the problem you solution did a trick and made me so happy i just cant believe that it is so easy thanks for helping me and i would ask you to keep helping me always because i would be having lots of problem in future and you can note it down when i have been asking such a easy question.