Thread: I am getting error message from TCPSocket.LastErrorCode, what should I do to fix?

I am getting error message from TCPSocket.LastErrorCode, what should I do to fix?

Well I have installed RealBasic on the computer of mine. I don’t know why but I am getting an error message from the TCPSocket.LastErrorCode. I am unable to figure out why the above mentioned error message is being produced. Let me know if you are getting the error message which I have mentioned over here. I am waiting for the prompt relies of yours. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: I am getting error message from TCPSocket.LastErrorCode, what should I do to fix?

Looking at the matter tell me which version of the RealBasic do you have installed? Which version of the operating system do you have installed on the system? You have told that you are getting an error message on the system of yours so you should post the entire error message so that I can view the same and l will let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours.

Re: I am getting error message from TCPSocket.LastErrorCode, what should I do to fix?

In this particular situation I let you know something which will help you to figure out the root cause of the issue which you are getting in to the situation of yours. as far as I know it is a language references which is coming under of the socket core class. Also I have noticed that you are not going to have the errorCode2textMessage. I think you need to figure out the by making errorCode2textMessage into the code of the application of yours.

According to me returning the EINVAL will not be an intuitive thing which has been done by the RB itself. there will be vesting of the cycles if OS and RB both are supposed to doe mapping of the error code. There would be some error code which are mapped and definitely. For the rest of the value you can treat the same as an operating system error . you need to go for the documentation to get the exact idea of the error message which you are getting on the system of yours.

I have done lots of research work on this particular matter and I have not found anything like LastErrorCode= 22 into the socket core. I am thinking that I will try to connect after changing the port number. If there is no change in the situation than I think I will play with the firewall settings so that we will be able to resolve the issue. I will come to know as soon as I have resolved the problem which I have mentioned over here.

Let me know whether you have managed to fix the matter of yours or not. If there is no change in the situation than I recommend that you should contact the technical support team of the software and ask for further assistance on this particular matter. They will consider all the aspect of the matter which you are getting and let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours.