Thread: BevelButtons grayed out on the page

BevelButtons grayed out on the page

I am using RealBasic to develop application. I am using control arrays for the controls which are seems to be common for all the pages. On one of the page I am having BevelButtons on one of the page. It should be dynamically enabled by using the code of the application. However it is grayed out even it is enabled even it is in working condition. Let me know why I am getting the above mentioned issue into the situation of mine. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: BevelButtons grayed out on the page

Well looking at the matter I am suggesting following code which should use on the project of yours.
    Code:
    Self.Refresh
    You should copy and paste the code in order to avoid the syntx error. So try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

I have done lots of research work on this particular to figure out the root cause of the problem. I have found that the graphic is not updating the property which is followed by the dynamic property change. Well I am hoping that the developer of the software will fix the issue which you are getting on the computer of yours. We need to wait for the response from the developer of the software.

I have installed Mac OS X on the computer of mine and I have resolved the issue by putting enabling and disabling the code for the BevelButtons. Well you should insert the code into the Windows paint event and then you have to refresh the windows outside of the paint event . after doing the same you might need to require to modify the property of the button which you are using into the project of yours.

I was having the same problem and I have installed Windows based operating system on the computer of mine. I have called the code into Window.Activate and Window.Deactivate events. After doing the same the issue did not existing into the situation of mine. make sure that you are not calling the code into the Window.Paint event of the windows. I am hoping that it would be useful to you.

I think you might need to reinstall the software because there could be corruption of the RealBasic on the computer of yours and see whether it is making any difference in the situation. If still there is no change in the situation than I recommend than I am sure that there could be a bug issue with the software. They will work on the same release the patch once they have fixed bug from the software.