Thread: Truncated GroupBox caption after placing on TabPanel

Truncated GroupBox caption after placing on TabPanel

I am using RealBasic for the development of the application on the computer of mine. I have noticed an issue while using Groupbox on the TabPanel. The caption of the groupbox is seems to be truncated. I am unable to figure out whether this particular issue is associated with the bug or there is limit is associated with the characters of the caption? Let me know if you are having any specific information to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Truncated GroupBox caption after placing on TabPanel

I am unable to figure out the root cause of the problem. What kind of font size do you using? Are using font of zero size? Which version of the RealBasic do you have installed on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other information which will give me a light shed on this partiucualr matter so that I can tell you about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours. answer the above mentioned question as early as possible.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is a corruption of the RealBasic which you have installed on the computer of yours. I recommend that you should simply uninstall the software from the system of yours and then you should restart the computer. after rebooting the machine you should try to install the software and see whether the issue is persisting or not. Also you should get the updates if any available on the internet.

Well I let you know that I have done lots of research work on this particular matter and I have found that this particular issue is not associated with the length of the caption. Why I am saying because one of the group box was having the correct caption and there was truncated caption into the group box. I will make more research on this particular matter and let you know why this particular issue is happening or not.

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should simply create a test project and run the same with the following settings so that you will be able to figure out the root cause of the problem. You should make the following settings ‘TextFont : System, TextSize : 0, TextUnit : 0-Default’ and test the application and let me know if you are getting any issue while running the test application on the system of yours.

I am not sure but there could be a bug issue associated this particular matter. I recommend that you should contact the developer team of the software and file a bug report to them. The developer will fix the matter and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours. I am hoping that the developer will help you out to fix the matter of yours. let me know about the experience of yours.