Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 27-07-2011

Manipulating HTML document into the RealBasic

Well after looking at the title of thread I think you have figure out what is the purpose of this particular thread. Do you know that can one have functionality of the HTML as we are having in Visual basic? HTML Document for the purpose of the management of the web page should be loaded into text area. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.
Old 27-07-2011

Re: Manipulating HTML document into the RealBasic

I am also looking for the same thing which we you have posted over here. I have searced on the Google to figure out the thing but there is nothing which I can apply to fix the matter of mine. for the time being I think I will modify the <?xml version="1.0" ?> to the <!doctype html> and I am hoping that I will get the requirement of mine. So try the thing which I have mentioned over here and I am hoping that it will be useful to you.
Old 27-07-2011

I don?t know whether the thing which you are looking for is possible to get or not. But I wanted to share something over here which will give you light shed on this particular matter. You will not be able to modify the HTML directly by using RealBasic. However you will be able to modify the styled text and also you will be able to modified styled text to the HTML document. So you can make use of the above mentioned functionality.
Old 27-07-2011

I have searched on many forums I have found that they are already using the thing which you have mentioned over here. personally I can write the RealBasic program so that I can convert the simple RTF file to any of the HTML file. This can be done by following manner. You have to change the RTF file to the Styled text and then you have to change the styled text to the HTML file.
Old 27-07-2011

I know that you are not interested to deal with the RTF file at all. Also it is not the point about which we are talking about over here. the only thing which I wanted tell you over here is that you can easily modify the styled text by using the way which you have mentioned over here and convert the manipulated styled text to the HTML file. Also there should be some more efficient way to manage the above mentioned thing and I am hoping that there would be another way to get the same.
Old 27-07-2011

I think I am going to ignore the code which you have mentioned over here and the code which you have mentioned over here will generate the bloated HTML code. If I am not wrong but there would be couple of number of people who might be having some more efficient code to get the thing working for all the users particularly for the manipulation of the HTML through the Styled text which you are having.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , , ,