Thread: Has anyone done code signing for REAL Studio application

Has anyone done code signing for REAL Studio application

I have just started some code that is been developed for this code that I have made till know so I think that it is not possible to to find an good answer so I have posted my question here so can I use the same certificate for both Mac and Windows application ? As I want to set an application for this I am not aware of how to do this without any support for an expert’s side?

Re: Has anyone done code signing for REAL Studio application

There are quite a few application intended for in no doubt. You be capable of use the similar certificate for together Mac and Windows, although a number of conversions are essential. At REAL software, we have a certificate we make use of for signing REAL Studio on Windows. this certificate cannot be used on the Mac computer or platform as for the reason that it is in the wrong format. So just try them out as it might solve your problem .

I am quite sure that you can use this but while you set off to obtain/purchase a code for a code signing certificate the majority break them down into quite a few alternative for example one for java, the other one for one for Windows, a number of just give the impression to be generic with no state of platform or function so I don't perceive why they require to be estranged as the majority don't even point out Macintosh as there platform

I think here you should go with some paid version of certificate as they are the once that the security would ultimately be based upon so just use COMOdo as it the best for certificate . I am personally using the Comodo Code Signing Certificate from Tucows too for mutually my Windows and Mac Application . And that works great. The confirmation process was rather slow and I had to propose a number of documentations every time I renovate the cert. I would suggest you to Opt for the 3 year alternative so you merely require to do the verification every 3 years.

Initailly i thorough that there areen 't any help full suggestion taht would help me with this but then i to to know that so that there were just so many solution here so that i could just use then whenever i need them through a little costly but , i think that they would work best for , me ,welll thanks for all the help and support that you guys gave me ,i never knew that there was such an huge crowd awiting me to post my query

idea Re: Has anyone done code signing for REAL Studio application

HIIIIIIIIIII
    TARUNIKA i hv dn code signing for studio application
    dnt wori i will tel u.....
    giv me ur email id..........