Thread: How to open pictures with jpeg extension using getfolderitem?

How to open pictures with jpeg extension using getfolderitem?

I am a new to real studio programming language so I don‘t have much knowledge about this, I also don‘t know many programmer who use this platform for coding, and so can someone please help me on how to open a set of pictures in the slideshow format so that the user can use it with the same fashion so please help me out,till know I have figured out how to set the folder in the code, but I just don ‘t want the whole folder instead what a to open each picture.

Re: How to open pictures with jpeg extension using getfolderitem?

I am just guessing on this, but I am really not sure if this would work on windows based platform, I am using a Mac to code this one. so just see that you are have written a similar code.
    Code:
    Dim f As New callfolder("favPics")
    Dim nPics, p As Integer
    Dim nNames(-1) As String
    Dim pics(-1) As Picture
      If j<> Nil And j.Exists Then
        numPics = j.Count
        For p = 2 To numPics
          pics.Append Picture.Open(j.Item(i)) // this could be nil ...
          nNames.Append f.Item(p).Name
        Next
      Else
        MsgBox "no images found ."
      End

I have a better way out , you can save the image and get the same full image in the CGimage on a Mac Dave that might just help you to get your tip back going , however , that may sound you pretty easy by reading it but , it is not as simple as you think , while you are de-bugging the code .On the other way round if you use Rstudio save picture function you are tend to lose may lose some data and metatag,I hope that help you out .

I think that a really difficult start even for a expert on this field the things that you are trying to do it all depends upon what are you trying to do with that , I had the same problem and I have figured out an solution for this may be it too tricky but I think that you should check for any nil objects that are measured in the in the box , I have been used this , or if you still cannot do that , download a third party software that you allow you to do that with a greater efficiency .

I think that you can do this with the help of the following code, I the location of the folder might change accordingly to your choice and the images can be set directly so, just stay with it and you could be able to use the same, I would rather recommend you to have some kind of help help :

Code:
    Dim f as callfolder
    f=GetFolderItem("D:goldmode", FolderItem.pathtypeabsolute)
    If f.exists then 
    MsgBox f.AbsolutePath
    Else
    MsgBox "The callfolder does not exist."
    End if

I have checked the code that the above user and have mentioned and it is accurate to a slightest , .so I think you should first tally your coding with the syntax that is given above ,if still the problem persists , then you should go for the open command in the documenntaion and then check for he select folder function and then find the folderitem class after that look at the count property with the item number in the folder .

I have personally checked all the check the certification on all you bring up- Picture. Open command, Select folder function, folder item class (count property & article function), but as of now I am still having difficulty finish my goal. Fundamentally, I still haven't figure elsewhere how to programmatically take hold of the Staff JPEG files I