Thread: Software safety for all Real Studio application

Software safety for all Real Studio application

I have name turned in to a part time software developer, but I really not aware for the software theft that takes place these day‘s with the increase in the use of internet, but I would surely like to have some better control on it by the use of the some king of security measure so that other could not use my software or the application that I have create without my permission so does anyone has any idea about it?

Re: Software safety for all Real Studio application

That is really a very good though that you have came up with, but I guess there are many free application that software they allow you to enter an lock on the application that you have created thought the number of application that are created for the real studio platform are comparatively less when compared with the other platform like visual studio .But remember to secure one with a paid version as the free ones are easily cracked.

Hey, I have one for myself, I am been using Fast ID that is really very good to use, and most important it can run on all the platform like Windows, Mac, and Linux, so that you be even better for you to have a control over it , more over the code is length is just one line and that could be used with the other version of the software as well , , you can on the other way limit the access to it by using the one line code , to any user .

You just don ‘t have to worry about the safety and the security of the software until and unless you the only one who is using it and no other user is using that more ,over the code could be checked from any online site that would personally allow you to all the code to your project or the application ,I have been personally having the same problem but after doing some research I was then been able to set the serial key on the application with limits the access to users .

Well, I just don‘t aggress with the user who said that you just need to put one line of code in it as that might be very easy to crack specially if the person is sound enough of the computer fundamentals, other than this I think on the other way round that would be a right way to protect such cost application that we make, as that might just hamper it. And other problem that came up in my might was related to the CRC module, don’t you think that the complied program would disturb the code that were present there

I think that is pretty very much possible as you can call the method by the using this code line , it just similar to call a function of an clad by using the instance name , so that is surely I guess, but , I think that protection would be limited to that ( unique ) pc as the software the generated the id and locks it is installed in the pc while other just could not us e that for free , so I think that is a loop hole on the software which cannot be trusted ,for secure ling the drive .

I have made a breakthrough to this, I have used serial key generator to use this so that you a can generate the a random number of key that would be stored in the database of an particular software ,and then the particular user has to first register himself online after which he can place the code on it , which might be even better , I think as that might just not allow other user to use it without registering the software .