Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

error: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed

Software Development

Old 19-07-2011

error: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed

After creating web application and creating site collection and add my custom template. After that when i access site, i am getting error below, i mentioned "HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly"

Anybody suggestion me why itís getting error .l would be grateful to you if you give any solutions...

Even I mentioned view source code "[FileNotFoundException]: The file /_controltemplates/videos/_controltemplates/PublishingActionMenu.ascx does not exist."

Thanks

Old 19-07-2011

re: error: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed

This looks like the problem with the IIS configuration. I think that you have compiled and deployed the webservice and that is the reason that you are getting this error. So just ensure that the service.asmx is visible within IIS.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , ,