Thread: Which is a good Html editor or a website designer?

Which is a good Html editor or a website designer?

I have my own website built in with asp.net and html and I want to edit it so I have been searching for a good but free or reasonable html editor but I really had very tuff time with searching for it so I want some suggestion that which one should I prefer and which one is good for me? Or anyone having the same problem can also tell me what they are doing and dealing with which editor so that I can try them out to please help me sooner?

Re: Which is a good Html editor or a website designer?

Ok so are you trying to edit your website to make some changes in it, if yes I would say your search can be ended if you use Kompozer it is an HTML editor and it is for free it is easy to use and it is in top recommendation for newcomers .It is easy because it is developed by keeping non technical’s in mind who want create a new attractive websites, Features that are included in it is integrated file management, tabbed editing, and also support for forms and tables. Kompozer’s last version release was in 2007.

Amaya is a good html editor. It's a software from the the World Wide Web Consortium and so it shines in the area of standards compliance and accessibility. Amaya lets users to develop both browse and author web pages, which helps in enabling easy copying and pasting of information from other different websites to your own web pages and easy creation for the links to different websites. You can also upload your side on server with Amaya. Hopefully this will solve your problem.

My own experience say if you are and experienced guy you should go with net beans it supports HTML,XHTML,CSS,PHP,JAVA ME ,JAVA FX and many more it was developed in the beginning for java developers but with the recent releases it has been a powerful editor in the beginning you would find it tuff by looking at it but as you use it little bit you would find it easy and user friendly try it out this may solve your problem .

Hello, I am a web developer and I am using visual studio for my website development if you are searching for html editor there are many software’s available this days I would suggest some of them HTML-KIT, APTANA STUDIO, KOMPOZER, ARACHNOPHILIA, you can search for any of them on internet and download them install them and search for their torrents with crack I think you would find it for free and your problem would be solve.

pls nice guyz help me.i want to build my own website .i need the code in html.thanx

Quote Originally Posted by jaxjacob View Post
    pls nice guyz help me.i want to build my own website .i need the code in html.thanx
    There are many HTML / CSS templates that you can download from online website and learn how to edit them to fit your needs. Premium headers, backgrounds and a video tutorial to help you along. These all templates make a great HTML/CSS tutorial to help you understand how to create and edit an existing template. Just search it on google.