Thread: How to bypass the open file security warning in vb script

How to bypass the open file security warning in vb script

I had written few vb script and I’m trying to run the batch file and whenever I try access the file the user is asked to open that script but I don’t what this to be happen. I wanted those script to be install in the pc without getting interacted with the user after the user had accept the terms and condition and I’m using the script in the network driver from where every user can access it. Please suggest me to how to do that. Thanks in advanced.

Re: How to bypass the open file security warning in vb script

You must put that batch file in the startup folder. And you will for sure going to get the message if there is any changes made with the registry. You can make a use of batch file which wont restart the pc as if usually does after installing the software for complete installation.
    Here is the sample of the batch file
    Code:
    "@echo off 
    \\server\share\adlogon_user.vbs /quiet /passive /norestart
    exit"

Warning usually comes from the firewall if the file affects the system anyone for that you can check in the task manager to find this out. You need to throw the exception for the antivirus program for the machine that will going to execute the program. Just check the warning is it a generic windows security warning. Well I don’t know how to open this in the batch file. You can try for the pop up option for the user interaction.

You might need some additional code in the batch file that will going to press the open button automatically. You must search for the sample code on the net and it will really going to help you a lot and even save your money to get that script run and I’m sure you will going to get the free program for that. And for opening that you need to hit the left arrow key and then hit the enter key as cancel button is by default.

You can use the auto hot key which is available for free and it will surely going to do the task whatever you want. You can even make a use of quick start tutorial to know the basic things for it and you should make a use of run command so that your vb script start and for the open button you can make a use of win wait command which will wait for the dialog box to get open. After doing all that you must send commands that will be going to press the open button.

Well that autohotkey program really work now I can open the file automatically. And for open the vb script I had make a use of run and from there I had given the full path which if adlogon_user.vbs name of my vb script for that I need to plug-in in the full path . I mean when I’m run the particular portion it usually open the script but it prompt me the warning dialog with two option for opening and closing but I want the script to select the option.