Thread: What are Pros and Cons of all 3.55 CFWs?

What are Pros and Cons of all 3.55 CFWs?

As I don’t know much about all technical part and software, so as my friend recommend for your site, so I think better the expert give there suggestion this topic, so as first want to update Kmeaw and want to experience some other things also. As due to some reason I was unable to get multi man to play for non of my backups and I thinks that while going back to manager with after merging with retro games and while showing the proper step, so want to confirm which update should I do to be on the safe side is 3.55 update will be perfect or should I go for some other? Your help will be highly appreciated.

Re: What are Pros and Cons of all 3.55 CFWs?

Yeah you can go with installing of 3.55 version and it will be compatible with your device as addition to this you can also install the current updated version bdemu also in the way that you will able to play multi-man for using some special features and if you had some problem after that installation also or whether if this installation doesn’t help you than post we a reply here to me and I some else will assist you with some other trick.

As while going through your question I can tell you that if you are looking for any updates of firmware than will also works for you and the new firmware will work for your device without any doubt and you can even try waninkoko any version and installation is similar as it was first download OFW 3.55 and after that CFW 3.55 v2 patch and using PUP patch them both and install through the recovery menu and that’s it you has been completed with all procedure.

I would recommend better to stay on 3.41 version if you hadn’t update it with 3.55 and if you desire to play game online than only upgrade to 3.55 version but waninkoko which has been based on PL3 which has been creating a lot of XMB crashes, so that I am recommending you better to stay on the current version still this bugs don’t get fix and announced for the same by company. Than only update it to 3.55.

Yeah it better to stick with 3.41 as nothing extra features added in the 3.55 version yet or if may be added than I hadn’t heard of them, what is the problem to stay with 3.41 version as that also play backup game flawlessly and if you had got some problem even than also there are many solution that are not yet there in 3.55 and if you are on 3.41 than also you can play psn and online games.

You can easily and without any doubt can opt for 3.55 on your PS3 or 2 as after updating you will more constancy and protection. And also even better compatibility than 3.41 for games and it no changes of bricking and backup manager was working excellent and also PSN and don’t using any dongles. So this is much better and advanced than the existing version.