Thread: ccombobox.ShowDropDown (TRUE) hiding mouse

ccombobox.ShowDropDown (TRUE) hiding mouse

hello friend, I am student of the computer engineering course. Yesterday, my teacher told me to build program for showing the combo box using the C programming language. Then I try to buid this program. Hence I use the ccombobox.ShowDropDown(TRUE) code to this task. This is the work correctly for showing the combo box over the list. then the mouse of the screen will be hide. Hence I need some good solution for doing such complicated task. Thanks in advance.

Re: ccombobox.ShowDropDown (TRUE) hiding mouse

This is the critical problem and you need to use the specific solution to solve this problem. The edit option of the ComboBox control will be hides the pointer at the time of you type something on it. The displays pointer hides when the mouse moves. Therefore, the edit portion of the ComboBox control will be not accepting the mouse message. In the result, this mouse pointer will be hide on the screen. This is the main reason behind this issue.

For solving such problem you need to follow the following code. This code will be help to solve this mouse hiding problem.
    void CESDialogoBarra::OnCbnDropdownComboricvel()
    {
    m_cmbRicVeloce.SendMessage(WM_SETCURSOR,0,0);
    }
    This is the special way to do this mouse showing task. Then use this task and it will be help to solve this problem. This is the best way to do this complicated task. This code will be help to run the code and then the combo box will show on screen with the mouse.

The alternative code over this problem is to be as the follow.
    void CESDialogoBarra::OnCbnDropdownComboricvel()
    {
    this->SendMessage(WM_SETCURSOR,0,0);
    }
    This is also the way to show the mouse pointer on the screen. Then the combo box of the screen will be easily operate. Hence use this code and it really help to do such complicated task. This is the best way and this keyword of this code will point to the constructor of the class. Then use it and show the mouse pointer on screen.

During some occasion in this program, the drop down list facility option is not be accessible. The reason behind this is to be the mouse pointer is hided. Then the edit field of the combo box will also help to do this task. This edit method will be help to show the mouse pointer on the screen. This mouse pointer also helps to access the content of the combo box easily. Then use this and this will be really help to perform such task.

You can directly contact the support staff of the official site of the C programming language. The expert person present on this site will be help to solve this type of problem. There are many ways also present to solve this problem. The best way is to use the inbuilt function of the C for making the mouse pointer on the screen. Then find the correct method for this task. The help menu will help you for doing such searching process.