Thread: How to place border around CStatic

How to place border around CStatic

Hello friend, I have work on the C programming language and I got little bit experience on this language. Now I would like to place a border around a CStatic control. For doing this complicated task I thing the C programming language is best. Then I try to use the ModifyStyle for this program task but it not help me to solve the problem. Is there any way or any method present that helps to place a border around it? Thanks in advance.

Re: How to place border around CStatic

I suggest you to just try ModifyStyleEx method on MSDN. This will be help to you for doing such complicated task. Then use this method and it will help to you for solving the border. This method is useful for modifies the extended style of the specified window. This is really helpful to do this task. The syntax of this method is to be wnd.modifyStyleEx(remove[, add]) . Then use this syntax for doing such complicated task. This is really work.

This is the best way to do this complicated task. Then you need to use the correct syntax of this ModifyStyleEx method. This ModifyStyleEx will be returns nonzero and hence the dialog attributes are unchanged. Then use this method and this is really help to place border around CStatic. The expert has also knowledge about this issue. Then you need to use this method and this will be also alternative way to solve the problem.

I suggest you the special code to do this task. The code is to be m_myStaticControl.ModifyStyleEx(WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE, NULL, SWP_FRAMECHANGED);
    Then use this code and it really helps to you for do the border to the CStatic. These codes that will be assign the border to the CStatic. You need to just properly insert this code onto the program and then compile this program. Then run this program using the compiler. This will be help to assign the border to the CStatic.

You can also use the other code to do this task. This code is to be as follows:
    m_myStaticControl.ModifyStyleEx(WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE | WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE, NULL, SWP_FRAMECHANGED);
    m_myStaticControl.ModifyStyle(WS_SUNKEN, NULL, SWP_FRAMECHANGED);

This two line code will be help to assign the border to the CStatic. This will be execute easily on the program and it will be good for such task. The expert will also give you the alternative code. There might be possibility that they suggest you the alternative solution method. Then use the expert help and do this task.