Thread: Unable to compile managed C++ code by using the VC 7.0

Unable to compile managed C++ code by using the VC 7.0

I have build the C++ managed code executable to run on the remotely located MS sever. I am not having success into the writing the web service application. I am getting following error message on the system of mine. let me know why I am getting the above mentioned error message. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to compile managed C++ code by using the VC 7.0

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I wanted to know what error message which you are getting ? can you tell me which version of IIS do you have installed on the system of yours? I am suspecting that the issue which you have mentioned over here is happening just because of the out of dated IIS. So I think you have to install the latest version of IIS on the system of yours.

Well you have to set the exclude the deployment from the build process and you have do the same manually. I am trying to setting the Project Properties and then you have to for the web Deployment and you have to excluded from the build and set yes. Well I let you know that the by default value would be No. So you should try the thing which I have mentioned over here I am hoping that it would be useful to you.

The programmers can use the newly introduce C++ syntax to expose the functionality which has been written with the C++ and XML syntax to expose the functionality written into the C++ as a XML web service. Using this you will be able to manage the classes by using the C++. These class and their public methods can be exposed as the XMl service by using the .asmx into the same manner as XML web service.

Well I wanted to say thanks to all the users for replying with the possible solution over here. After using the instruction of yours I have successfully managed to fix the matter of mine. I really wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to fix the matter of mine. Anyway I again I wanted to say thanks to all the users for replying with the possible solution over here.