Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-05-2011

Easy method?s to learn C programming?

Hello friends I have a problem that what is the best way to learn C programming? I want to know it because I am a student at School of Technology and from next year onward we are having a programming subject that is ?C? programming, so I want to have little bit of information regarding the language, because to get High Marks in this language. I have some of the Questions running in my mind and they are as follows:

? What is the best way to learn ?C? programming?
? What should I need to learn this language?
? Where I can found the full tutorials and the books of this language?

Thanks in advanced for helping me and giving me your precious time.
Old 31-05-2011

Re: Easy method?s to learn C programming?

I think that you should not use the EBook, buy a ?C? programming book of Amazon. To learn the c programming language you should need a personal computer and a C program compiler and the Willingness to learn the c programming language.
Old 31-05-2011

In this case I would recommend you that if you are brand new in programming I advise you to start with C programming I?d advise you to start it with C, Since C is not object orient. C is great for you to learn how to handle basic structures and operations, with easy input/output access and not having to worry about objects in the beginning. I seem that in most of recent basic courses java is often in option, but nowadays people believe that something like C or Pascal still makes it easier and really makes it easy to understand the basic concept of programming.
Old 31-05-2011

I would advise you to start with C++ if your time is short. Though c is not an object oriented language but C++ is an object oriented language. But you can use structured program like C style in C++. So, if you want to start, start with the C++ and in that case it is Object Oriented. I think so that it will save your time. But if you have enough time to continue so go with C at the first. Certainly C is an Ideal language for Structured programming.
Old 02-06-2011
oldkiss789

thumps up for your article, great post...

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,