Thread: Which Programming Language is good for a Beginner?

Mykola Guest

Which Programming Language is good for a Beginner?

Hello, I have a student of the engineering college and now I have studied in first year of computer engineering branch. I need some help about taking decision about the programming language. I do not know about which programming language is better for learning and what was the benefits by choosing this programming language. Is it support some specific operating system or there is no matter about this concept. Also please explain that which programming is most helpful for future expansion.

Re: Which Programming Language is good for a Beginner?

Hey dude, you need to select the one of the languages which is suitable for your future. See, the decision is taken by and one point also remember that there is so many programming languages presents in the syllabus but the specific language you can be choose is not good for the future. There so many programming subject presents in the first year such as C, C++etc. The C is the general purpose programming language and C++ is an object oriented programming language. You need to firstly get the basic knowledge of this language.

I think you need to firstly collect the information about on which programming languages are you suitable. Sometimes people will be select specific programming language and later on decides that this is not the good programming language. I don’t know what you are thinking about which programming language is good but there are so many languages are available for learning then you decide that whether select C programming language or C++ programming language. Both programming languages are most popular languages in the world. I think select one of them.

Hey, you are the first year engineering student and why you early excited about good programming language. There are so many languages presents in the market which is useful for developing various types of project. The C programming is most popular in the world and till there is 50 percent projects are based on the C programming so, you need to firstly read the concept of the C programming I t will help you a lot in the feature. The C++ is also one of the optional programming languages but the choice is yours.

Hey, you are like too well prepare for the good programming subjects then you need to learn the C programming language. The C programming language contains all the basic concept of the programming language. This programming language contains all the concept of the programming such as pointer variable, and the animation concepts also present in this programming language. You should learn the C programming because it will help in the feature for developing various types of projects.