Thread: Adobe Flash Player Fails to Download

Adobe Flash Player Fails to Download

Hello friend, I am getting the trouble related to my software. I used to work on adobe flash player. I had adobe flash player but because of the virus I had format my system. Now I have to install again the adobe flash player. But I am not able to download the adobe flash player. Any tip to download the adobe flash player. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

re: Adobe Flash Player Fails to Download

From my point of view you are downloading my bad site. That site is restricted by your antivirus. So to download you must disable you antivirus. Otherwise to download adobe flash player you should have torrent software then go to specific web site or torrent web site that contain adobe flash player click on download icon. Your downloading will start automatically. If any issue you post on this forum.

Your automatic download must be disabled. When you click on the download option downloading does not take place so to download the file you will click on popup menu it ask you for the temporary all the file then only your download will start. Please try this I think this may help you. If it does not work you should the above instruction to download the file. If any further issue you can post on this forum.

Thank you for giving the reply, I hope this will work but I have not tried yet. I think there is the torrent missing so I am not able to download. I need to have torrent software to download or my antivirus is not allowing them to download the file you are downloading might be corrupted. Thank you once again to all the people who have shared this forum. Hope to visit forum once again.