Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to solve compare drawing problem in CAD software?

Software Development

Old 28-02-2011

question How to solve compare drawing problem in CAD software?

I have a problem in mechnical CAD drawing....I'm in position of design and drawing drafts by CAD, but my colleague always change my drafts.
What's worse, I cannot figure what have they done!
I know that many people have confronted with the same problem. Can someone give me any suggestions?

Old 28-02-2011

smile Re: How to solve compare drawing problem in CAD software?

Well, poor people! Recently, I've found a piece of news from CE introducing a drawing tool of CAD to compare the differences between two DWG files after design modifications. Maybe you can find some useful information from: GstarCAD 2011 Releases New Function – Drawing Compare - CrazyEngineers
If you work with many collaborative engineers, you can quickly figure out your own draft.
Hope more people who know it well give more explanations...
Good luck for you!

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , ,