Thread: Codec files That Can Be Used for the Playing of the Music Files

Codec files That Can Be Used for the Playing of the Music Files

I found many threads where members have problems with playback of various multimedia file types (.avi, .ogg, .mvk etc.). And also it is that most problems arise when we have the necessary codecs installed on your system. So I have just made up the mind to get the information for the various codec that can be used for the various music files that are being used by me in the computer system. And so I have types a query so that I can get the details of the various codec that is present in the system which can be used by me when any of the problem is being faced by me.

Re: Codec files That Can Be Used for the Playing of the Music Files

I can just say to you that you can just make the use of the files that is actually needed to play various files without any of the complaints, and the only use of the audio or video will come, so some of the files for use will be more difficult to find in it that what is wrong, as it may show some of the error. It happens that when the codec is not working then it is that you can just change the music player itself.

We can follow these steps to make all the files play without any problem. Let's look at those programs now that can be used for the playing of the music files in it:
    1. VLC media player:
      It doesnot require any of the codec and will play any of the files.
    2. Mplayer:
      MPlayer is by far the most powerful player in the market. There is simply no competition in my opinion.
      But for new users, the lacking of the native Windows interface can be difficult to use.
    3. Gspot
      GSpot is a free utility which will be used for the identified the codec that can be required for the playing an AVI file and also provides other information.

See that the above files can be used for the playing of the files in it.

You can just look out for the various codec files and then it is that you can just look out for the below given files that can be used for the playing of the various files in the system:
    1. Codec Pack K-lite:
      The K-Lite Codec Mega Pack is a software package that includes the K-Lite Codec. And also check out for the codec that can be used along with it Pack Full, QuickTime Alternative, Real Alternative and BSplayer.
    2. ACE codec pack:
      And also it is that you can just use the ace codec part in it.
    3. Matroska Pack:
      Matroska Pack for Windows that can be used for the reproduction and creation of the music files in it.

And if the above given codec are not working then you can just see the alternative that can be used by you, and you can fulfill all you requirement by just using the alternative software for it. Just check out the listings that have been given below and follow the same for the system that will be preferably suiting you system:
    1. QuickTime Alternative 1.63 :
      It is good to us the QuickTime Alternative that will allow you to
      play QuickTime files that are of the extensions of .mov, .qt and other files that is present in your system.
    2. Real Alternative
      Real Alternative is a software that will allow you to play RealMedia files that are also the types of the files that is being found in the system.
    3. RealMedia Splitter :

RealMedia Splitter will allows you to play RealNetworks audio and also the video files using Windows Media Player. At the start you need to install the software that is of RealPlayer/RealOne Player or Real Alternative
    The zip file has .ax files is needed to be registered out, and then you can just see various pages that is having the Video codecs which can be used commonly in the avi files and are called as the divx codecs (div3, div4, etc..) or XVID.
    Always keep in mind that audio codecs are commonly used of AC3 or .mp3 which are said to be commonly found in the system.