Thread: I want to create a static website

I want to create a static website

Hello friends I am in a bit of a dilemma , I have seen a lot of websites being developed , they are being developed using the HTML , XML and PHP language , but I was concerned about the static websites being developed , has anyone got any idea how I can possibly create a static website , please help me out as I am looking forward to learn it first and take ;ive projects on it . Thank you in advance .

Re: I want to create a static website

Designing a static website is fairly easy when compared with dynamic website as the development technology is rather easy. In general static websites are produced using minimum script and HTML coding. Our static web designing services begins with accepting the clients requirement, studying and designing the suitable design that translates your business logic into the preferred application.

Well a static websites provides a number of advantages as well :

• Well a static websites provides a number of advantages as well :
    • It is very easy to create and host.
    • It incurs Less charge when compared with dynamic website layout.
    • Simple navigation for search engines .
    • Static websites provide faster downloading of images, brochures and that too at lesser bandwidths.
    • Each and every page of the website is changeable but the a few idea on that is required.
    • Can see the preview prior to toting up on live.
    • Well you can easily modify the layout of web page when preferred.
    • It also render a direct control over content.

Designing a static website is the easiest method to display your products, services and information in an efficient manner. It is a cost effective way of marketing your products online. A static website is fairly appropriate where updating the products or services is not necessary. Static web designs are perfect for downloading images, brochures and many such things. Static websites are browser compatible and easy to navigate.

A static website has a number of Web pages with unchanging content. Each page is programmed in HTML and shows the same information to everyone who visits the website . Static sites are the most basic kind of website and are much more to create. Unlike dynamic websites, they do not need any Web programming or database design. A static site can be created by merely creating a small amount of HTML pages and publishing them to a Web server.

Since static Web pages contain fixed code, the content of each page does not vary unless it is physically updated by the webmaster. This works fine for small websites, but it can create large sites with large number of pages not easy to maintain. Therefore, larger websites usually make use of dynamic pages, that can be updated by just modifying a database record. Static sites that hold a bunch of pages are frequently designed using templates. This makes it likely to update numerous pages at once, and also helps provide a reliable layout right through the site.

Alanmoore Guest

Static web pages are designed using HTML mark up tags.They are very easy to build.These pages are independent stand alone content pages that are directly held within the server, with no content management system or back-end solution. There is no dynamic data so each page will display the same information to every customer with no personalization as they are simply stored with the hosting provider and no elements are changeable.The major drawback with static websites is that they are SEO friendly.

cmmartyn Guest

It is very easy to design static website instead dynamic one. You can use html code to design your static website.

To Develop static website is much easier than Developing a Dynamic website. In static website development phase is much easier. You just need to know little knowledge about Coding and Script. In this not any kind of CSS involved.
    BryanChris

madelinekim Guest

Creating Static website is much simple and easy because there is no need of dynamic code. For static website you should use AdSense revenue, or for other similar programs.