Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Different phases of developing a software

Software Development

Old 01-02-2011

Different phases of developing a software

I am a student studying in the Information technology , but I want to be in the field of software implementation and the system implementation , I know that I it is a big and lengthy process , but I am pretty sure that someone from this forum might be knowing about this . I am not aware of the different phases being in the phases of software development , has any one got any knowledge regarding this please take the initiative and post back the results on the respective question .

Old 01-02-2011

Re: Different phases of developing a software

Software development is a procedure that is achieved in the course of a a particular time and is actually a set of activities that show the way to the construction of a software product. Software development is usually separated into a variety of phases, For small projects, the phases are conceded out in the order which is quite different than the order of the large enterprise projects. The different mostly lies in the process execution, timeliness and requirement specification.
Old 01-02-2011

Taking out the requirements of a most wanted software product is the primary task in creating it. While consumers possibly believe they know what the software is to do, it may want ability, expertise and experience in software engineering to identify unfinished, unclear or opposing requirements. Requirements analysis can itself be divided down in sub- activities. This phase is often the subject of procedures itself, often referred to as the requirements procedure, or even requirements engineering procedure, the second title being arguable. Requirements analysis methods have been produced, one of the most well-liked are the use case driven method.
Old 01-02-2011

Next step is the specification, itis the task of exactly telling the difficulty explanation, often in a scientifically exact way, in the majority cases in fact building a more or less entire model of the issue to be solved. An extensive array of specification methods exists, and many application areas depend on committed specification methods. In practice, most unbeaten specifications are printed to comprehend and fine-tune applications that were by now well-developed.
Old 01-02-2011

Well I want to comment something on this specification phase as well . Specifications are most significant for outside interfaces that must stay constant. This is often referred to as software interface specifications. Make a note of that inner software interfaces are usually established in the design stage of development, which makes this sort of specification a design object. However, a few systems have outside software interfaces with other offered systems. The specification of the given interfaces then becomes somewhat that is very significant to identify in the early phases of development, and is thus actually considered a specification artifact.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , ,