Thread: Make PAYPAL payment and save data on database

Make PAYPAL payment and save data on database

I have a problem and I do not know how to resolve it. In practice I would like to make payments on my website using paypal. At first I put the button which sends me back to paypal, but now I want to integrate everything on my site, but I do not know how to do it, I went to paypal site developers but I'm lost. I am thinking to implement the following things :
    • The client reads the details of the article and click on buy now
    • You receive the registration form directly to my paypal site
    • The customer gives the go ahead for the payment
    • The database stores the personal data of the customer who purchased the product and also what they bought
    I have kept all these in mind, but I am not getting proper coding for it. So thought to post here. Please provide some sample of coding or atleast tell me that from where I will find the coding. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Re: Make PAYPAL payment and save data on database

It seems to me that you choose just php, php + mysql and then it generates the script + script to create tables. If you are not having much idea about the coding then you should look over here. I am sure that you will get the proper sample of coding. The only thing you will have to do is name your server and database and it will generate the coding for you. Just try it once, and I am sure that you will get some help from there. If you are getting some issue even after that, then feel free to post here with proper coding that you are using.

I want to ask that how do I get automatically create tables in my database with the scripts for the tables? I wanted a bit more precise indications. I have already used the coding that you are talking about. But using that I was getting an error at line 55, where it says :
    PHP Code:
    $fp fsockopen ('ssl://www.paypal.com'443$errno$errstr30); 
    What can I do? I know that copy the code you write because you do not understand very well

Very happy to help you because I also have a cigar and I am also a lover of wine!! So the message you receive is because you have no extensions:
    Code:
    extension = php_openssl.dll
     extension = php_sockets.dll
    activated. Locally, try to uncomment them and restart apache. Because many times, such issues got resolved by restarting the apache. Also I would like to comment that, try to print phpinfo() to see what I say is correct. I hope that everything works fine with you.

Do not worry, I think we're a bit here to learn all (including me). So you have not activated the two extensions. If I had turned on you would have seen a line like:
    Code:
    sockets 
     Sockets Support enabled
    Now I do not know if you are in control "all" of the server or not. If you have, just that you do two things:
    1. Go to C: \ PHP \ ext
      and checks if there are files:
      php_openssl.dll
      php_sockets.dll

If there is no need to reinstall PHP by simply adding the two extensions, and go to step 2. If there are also passes directly to step 2.
    2. Jump in
      C: \ windows \ php.ini and add the lines:

[PHP_SOCKETS]
      extension = php_sockets.dll
      [PHP_OPENSSL]
      extension = php_openssl.dll

If you do not have access, try asking your hosting provider. Hope that my post was helpful for you.