Thread: Web application in C#

Web application in C#

I am a developer, but i am working on C language right now , I develop flash game using this procedural language, I am planning to develop Web Applications using Web application using .NET languages , for that I know I will need Microsoft's Visual Studio and will have to learn the languages such as C#, Visual Basic and ASP, I do not even know how to develop even console languages in .NET can any anyone please guide me how I can develop web based application in this framework.

Re: Web application in C#

ASP.NET renders a combined Web development model that comprise the services essential for you to build enterprise-class Web applications. While ASP.NET is mainly syntax compatible when used along with Active Server Pages (ASP), it renders a latest programming model and infrastructure that permit you to generate a dominant new class of applications. ASP.NET is fraction of the .NET Framework and permits you to take full benefit of the features of the common language runtime or also called as CLR , for instance s type safety, inheritance, interoperability among the .NET languages , and versioning.

We can also convert the already created console application into a web application .Since our obligation is to unite all console applications into a particular one in a web application.We are trying to change all these console applications into .NET class libraries.We generate webservice by adding all these class libraries as reference into that webservice. We will actually make an attempt to invoke functions present in the class libraries to run respective operations . We will face some issues while invoking methods from webservice.

A web application in ASP.NET is a set of pages, controls, program modules, and services all working under a sole web server application directory (generally IIS). ASP.NET makes it truly simple to construct the types of dynamic web applications that subsist all over the place on the Internet today. It renders a uncomplicated programming model based on the .NET Framework and a number of built-in controls and services that facilitate many of the regular scenarios located in most applications, with very slight exertion or code.

You must know the basic elements of a web development that you need to l use during the coding .you will learn if you are learning the .NET language and in particular The ASP.NET Page Framework or you can say Web Forms.ASP.NET 2.0 over preceding version ASP.NET syntax describes the formation, layout, and situation of an ASP.NET page. It also describes the design for ASP.NET server controls, application program, application design, and XML Web services. Any ASP.NET characteristic can be produced in text files with the appropriate file name extension.

rickymillson Guest

you will write a Web Forms application in Visual C# or Visual Basic and then then integrate a business article basic that gives you a 10 percent abatement for purchases. If you are inclined, you can code every web page and class by hand using a bare bones text editor.

MarkDonovan Guest

Affection Re: Web application in C#

Software development is the development of a software product. The term "software development" may be used to refer to the activity of computer programming, which is the process of writing and maintaining the source code, but in a broader sense of the term it includes all that is involved between the conception of the desired software through to the final manifestation of the software, ideally in a planned and structured process .

gems Guest

C# is very helpful to make web application in ASP.net.You must know the basic elements of a web development that you need to l use during the coding A web application in ASP.NET is a set of pages, controls, program modules, and services all working under a sole web server application directory (generally IIS).

Any one have project working as tally.....in c# .net.....plz tell me...