Thread: How to create personal website as virtual business card?

How to create personal website as virtual business card?

I recently came to know from my friend that we can create personal website as virtual business card.!! He further added that Web 2.0 is the creation of virtual identities that, at times, the fictional alter ego and not connected to real people, while other times they are of their own web pages. Now I am getting much curious about these things. My friend too, is not having enough knowledge about it, so I thought to take some help from you members. Please tell me that how to create personal website as virtual business card? More detailed information would be helpful.

Re: How to create personal website as virtual business card?

Yeah, you are right. Even I am looking for the virtual business card. So that the business card paper that you hand over hand turn into web pages accessible from all over the world, which are the business card of a person. Most of the time, a normal business card is lost, thrown away or put in a drawer along with many others. In this digital age, the card becomes virtual and is online on the Internet. I could say, stop using the ordinary and customary business cards can bring environmental benefits, cost savings, greater customization, the ability to update information easily and quickly and the ability to reach a much wider audience. My cousin told me that the virtual business card can also be found on Google and its internet search engines and can be shared via email and through any social networking sites like Facebook. But I didn't find any. So I am here. Please provide some respective information about the same.

About.me is a new web application that looks very elegant with a minimalist approach and immediate presentation of themselves. Creating your own virtual business card with About.me is really easy, with a considerable amount of customization. Becomes how to create a personal web page and concise presentation with your name, brief biography, images, useful and what you want. You can choose a background image, colors, fonts, and all the text that appears on the page. During registration you can choose your own domain that will be like about.me / claudio. On About.me can also add social networks to which you subscribe allowing visitors to read, without changing the page, the last action made on your account Twitter, Wordpress, Flickr, Facebook, Blogger, or the RSS feed for your site. Another way in which About.me differs from other similar services is a dashboard with statistics visitors to see so many people have found me. About.me is ideal for photographers and other visual artists who want to make a business card online.

You can also try the BusinessCard2, which lets you create a mini virtual business card via a wizard. You can write almost a complete curriculum, putting his professional career and also attaching a PDF file that can be your CV. You can attach multiple files up to 10 MB of space. Personal page can be supplemented with information on their web page with an RSS and social networks to which you subscribe. The address or URL you achieve your business card on the Internet surfing is like, http://pomhey.businesscard2.com/. Visitors to the page of virtual business card of a person can send a message to these, write a question on the box, may intervene in a mini chat and can also give an opinion on that person. This is a place of interaction and contact between those who present themselves and those who read the written information. Another advantage is the ability to share the business card via email or via Facebook and be able to incorporate into another website.

If you have its own domain you can host your own personal virtual business card to a custom WordPress called Digital Business Card. Otherwise, you can also check the mynameise. It is a free application to create a personal web page as a virtual business card. After logging in and you can upload a photo and add all your chat contacts and social networks. You can also create multiple Visual Card, so as to differentiate the social purposes than for trade. It is also accessible from any phone and there is a free application for iPhone E. Whoever finds the page with the business card, you can also download the information to contact as a vCard file, used on Outlook, Windows address book and e-mail programs, or send a private message to the person. It is the ideal solution for those who want to create more of a virtual business card on the internet that is as close as possible to the real one.

DooID is a great customizable service offering the unique ability to integrate video and it really is perfect for creating an artist's personal page. Flavors.me is a good option for those looking for a nice graphics option that integrates with Facebook and other social networks. Much like About.me with customized graphics and the ability to add images and backgrounds as you want. You can also pay a premium account to get a domain name. Retaggr is a service that allows you to build a mini profile of yourself as a virtual business card. It provides a summary of all the different types of social networks or web sites that you frequent or on which it works and provides a bridge of contact between the person and anyone else in the world. You can add photos and all the information you want in an editor very easy to use and always provides a preview of the page.