Thread: Setting Of Java to The Point At Manual Java

Setting Of Java to The Point At Manual Java

I have just installed the java set up from the file that is being used by me for the sun/oracle and also for the location of the file in the Linux operating system. The set up of the java that is being done by me is given below:
    Code:
    /usr/local/java/jdk1.6.0_22/
    And now when I just make the use javaws terminals it works well and the code that is being shown to me below:
    Code:
    /usr/bin/java
    /usr/bin/javaws
    But the thing is that I was fortunate enough to get the details of the above code that has been made use for. It is been given below in the similar coded format:
    Code:
    /usr/local/java/jdk1.6.0_22/bin/javac
    I just now want to know that how can I point java in making use of the commands that is being used in it. Please help me out with this situation and give me a proper solution for this.

Re: Setting Of Java to The Point At Manual Java

You can just make use of the soft link and also the directory for the file called the /usr/bin/java & /usr/bin/javaws and then you have to just type the below given code in that:
    ln
    Code:
    -sf /usr/local/java/jdk1.6.0_22/bin/java /usr/bin/java
    And also it is that you can justy run the above code and all the errors and the settings that you just want to do can be done by you. The above file can be used for the running of the details and also for the running of the program files.

If the above steps are not working for you then you have to make use of the files called the –sf/…/.. that is present in the system file that you are just making use of it. In this file system the link is being created for the directories and also it can be used for the soft linking of the files that is present when they are being linked to the other files that you are just making use of. And also you can just make the use of the default settings for you.

The other alternative is that you can just simply run the config Java option that can work well for you, and after that you can just choose the best of the default function that you just wanted to do in the system of the Linux that you are just making use of. Javac exe files are being used for the system file that is basically being used for the files that are not working properly for the system.

The other alternative for you is that you can just update the alternative for the work that is being done by you and then you can just make use of the option that will show nothing to configure option. So if such an option is being displayed then you can just make the sue of the points of the javac exec and then you can just figure out that the commands are being recognized in the path called the /usr/local/java/jdkxxx/ , and check out that whether it works out for the normal functioning of the java. Also you can just set out the default location and just see that whether the working of the can be done by applying the below given code as:
    Code:
    sudo rm /usr/bin/java
    So this will enable you to do the settings manually over the original automatic one.