Thread: Link outside of an iframe

Link outside of an iframe

From a HTML, open in a layer where I have loaded an iframe in an asp. Sounds a little weird, but the project is started and is the only way I've been putting it in the layer ... a mess ... Well, the problem is that within that iframe, I have a form of a browser, and I need that when you get to the Save button, this sends the data outside the iframe, and upload it to the normal page, not the same layer within the iframe, which is what makes me right now .... Any suggestions? I just need to send it outside the iframe, and load a page in the browser .... I am hoping some help from your side.

Re: Link outside of an iframe

I was also having similar kind of problem. After spending lot of time, I was successful in making out the mistake. In the form just to put a target = "_parent" and go!! I am sure that your issue will be sorted at that instant. Though it seems some minor mistake, but many people gets messed with it. I remember the warning that was the end of this issue and it seems that you have not read or you have not done any attention.

I am new to iframe. I am just having some basic knowledge about it and want to know more in deep. IFRAME is an HTML tag. IFRAME is the name used to designate an inline frame. This tag is used to insert an HTML page in another HTML document. Also I am aware about the differences in FRAME and IFRAME tags, which is as follows :
    • FRAME tag is used to divide a page into different HTML pages organized in a logical manner. These pages are all stored on the same server;
    • iframe is, in turn, used to display within a single page of information stored on different servers. It is, for example, often used to insert advertising banners hosted on dedicated servers.
    Now I am expecting some more notes from your side.

You can customize the IFRAME tag with the following arguments:
    • src can specify the source of the document to display inside the iframe;
    • width and height define the size of the iframe;
    • frameborder can control the size of the borders of the iframe;
    • scrolling setting the presence or absence of a scroll bar.
    The browser displays the contents of two pages loaded on two separate servers without this being visible to the user.

The user login to the server hosting the content to the iframe taking place without its knowledge, it is easy for a malicious individual to exploit this property to compromise its victim. The objective of using the iframe tag by malicious people is often the spread of malicious code. The procedure is often the same. The first step is to compromise a legitimate site. Once the attacker has gained access to the site, it took the opportunity to insert in the pages of legitimate IFRAME and make them invisible. To do this, or it reduces the minimum size, or it blocks the view. Blocking does not prevent the display of the visitor's connection to the server containing the contents of the iframe. To make the iframe invisible to the user must enter the following parameter to the tag
    style='display:none'
    The visitor, visiting the page of a site prior to "trust", then draws, unwittingly, a connection to a site and downloads malicious code. This code to run, operates browser vulnerabilities and installs on the victim's computer. The risks relate IFRAME s Internet site developers, hosting providers and end users. Developers are the first barrier against such attacks. Injecting IFRAME tag in a legitimate web page is usually by means of a weakness of the website. The compromise of a site may harm the image of its designer and the entity or business administration, represented by this site. The hosts, whose status as an intermediary between the design of the site and its end use, are also affected. They may, for their vigilance, control of newspapers and blocking measure, limit or even prevent the compromise of sites and therefore visitors coming to them.

The means of protection described below are general recommendations applicable to all navigation on the Internet:
    • use a limited user account in particular to surf the Internet;
    • maintaining all system software updates (OS, antivirus, browser, ...);
    • disable the default interpretation of dynamic language in the browser (JavaScript, Flash, ...);
    • filtered through a proxy server (local or shared) the IFRAME tag display;
    • read email in text format.
    The accommodations, especially if it is shared is a point that requires special attention. The recommendations are:
    • keep updated all the server software;
    • partitioning data for different sites where accommodation is shared. This will prevent a compromise in the cascade of all sites;
    • analyze the content pages and proscribe IFRAME tags if they are not needed for the site;
    • check the integrity of static pages to detect any changes illegitimate content.