Thread: how to recover a password of folder lock

how to recover a password of folder lock

I’ve installed the folder lock software to lock my data but now I forgot the password of folder lock. I’m very tense now, I’ve many important data in that folder. I don’t know how to recover my password. Is there any way from which I can get my password or my data. If you can help I’ll be thankful to you . please tell me the way I can get my data back. Your small help will be very helpful for me.

Re: how to recover a password of folder lock

First keep in mind if your memory is weak then save your password in a notepad file or somewhere else. Yes, you can get your data back by a recovery software. There are many software available for recovering data and password. Search on internet for better recovery software. I think office password recovery magic is the best. you can try this software for free by downloading trial version of it. There are many trial version available on internet its up to you which software you like. After downloading installed the software. Now you can get all your data back which is locked

There are many software available for recovering the passwords or or data. There is a software called ‘ping’ it is very useful in recovering the password it is free you can download a trial version for use. If you are not happy with ping software you can search and download some other recovery software.There are many software which is very useful. You should know about this software because this kind of problem may occur in the future.

You need a password cracker which can crack your password and give it to you. There are many password cracker available on the internet you can download any software all works great. If you don’t know the name of a cracker than just download Folder Lock Password Cracker from rapidshare then extract the zip archive, run the file Folder Lock Password Cracker- Final.exe. and follow the on screen instruction properly. Now, your password will be reset to 123 regardless of previous password.

You can get your password by downloading the recovery software of that folder lock. You have to enter a version of your folder lock software, then download the recovery software of folder lock of your version. After downloading the software you have to install the software in your system. Now you have to enter a new password for your folderlock and your all data now you can access.