Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

My Folder lock 5.8.0' software does地t work

Software Development

Old 03-01-2011

My Folder lock 5.8.0' software does地t work

I have installed trial version of 素older lock 5.8.0. it work perfectly, but after 2 days the software lock my USB(external hard drive) (SEGATE) important document in it. after a day it stopped working. anytime i try to unlock ,it accept the password,but does not open and the error displays on microsoft windows. windows never notify me on the solution. Please help me, if anyone know how to unlock it please tell me.

Old 03-01-2011

Re: My Folder lock 5.8.0' software does地t work

There is already locker folder inside the application path. Move any other folder than the 鼠ocker folder to another location and then try again to access your files or try to navigate to the program files->folde Lock directory. If this does地t work for you then you should download a latest version of the software. May be you have entered a wrong password and that痴 why this is happening, download a password recovery software from internet and run it. Hope it will work for you.
Old 03-01-2011

I think you have forgot the password of your folder lock software. If you have forgotten the password then you need a password cracker to crack the password. There are many password cracker software available in the market or you can also download it from the rapidshare or torrent. Both the site rapidshare and torrent provide you a software free of charge. If you unable to download than search on internet for better solution.
Old 03-01-2011

You have forgotten a password dear, this things not happen in folder lock 5.8.0 software. You just need to download a password cracker from rapidshare and follow the steps:
1)Extract the zip archive.
2)Run the file Folder Lock Password Cracker- Final.exe.
3) Follow on screen instructions properly.
4)your password will be reset to 123 regardless of previous password.
If you still not able to access your data then format your system and then recover your data from system recovery software.
Old 03-01-2011

There are many ways from which you can recover your data. There are many software available for recovering your lost data, lock data, hidden data, you should search on internet. You can get your data back by downloading password cracker, install the software and use it, you will get your password and now you can access all your data. If this does地t work, then there are also some other ways you can get your data for example: you can format your system and then recover it by recovery software.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , ,