Thread: Clustering Vs SAN

Clustering Vs SAN

We have been making the use of the SQL for long in the company and we are the software vendors for many of the companies that are being making the use of the software’s that are being created by us. The database that is being used by me is slow and so I have been told to make use of the clustering of the files or making the use of the SAN. I just wanted the suggestion as to what to use for the database to work properly in the system that is being used by me.

Re: Clustering Vs SAN

Clustering is the step that is said to be the making the use of the High Availability technology that can be used for the reduction of the downtime that is being required for the connection and also it can be used for the connection between the system that is being used by you and then connecting it to the remote server that is being used for the running of the queries. And when you are considering the files of the SAN, than you can just stay at the clustering option because it is the only thing that can serve an option for you.

You can make the use of the vendor those who are providing option of the tuning of the database and also it is that they can also give you guarantee when the sue of the cluster is being used for the database that is being used by you. Purchasing the storage of the files in the improving of the performance of the files that are being used for the purchasing of the files and then the managing of the files is also an important part of it.

I would prefer that you just see that the sites that have been voted for the file system that will well be used for the SQL that is being used by you. For the SAN connection I have tried out many of the things and also we had a chat regarding the file system that is being used by me, an also we had applied the SAN system to the SQL that is being used by me, but all the things are in vain. And also all the files that being used with the SAN that can be used for the local disks also.

And also by the use of the database you would love to out the operating system in it and also it depends on the Data files, Index files and also the Backup files is said to be used for the separate files that is being used for the computers. And also for the switching of the files can be used for the solving of the files that are used for the performance problems that are being used for the SQL file systems.