Thread: Change of Compatibility In SQL

Change of Compatibility In SQL

The use of the SQL has been done by me for the management of the data in the system and also for the keeping of the data that are of importance in the tabular format. I have been using the SQL 2005 for the programming of the various files and also used a number of commands for the management of the data in the system of the SQL. I just wanted to change the compatibility mode of the SQL system that is being used by me in the Windows XP operating system. Please tell me the solutions for this so that I can just make the use of the files or the commands that will help me to change the compatibility mode of the SQL that is being used by me.

Re: Change of Compatibility In SQL

You can make the use of the variables that can be used for the database size and also it can help you out to estimate the files that are being used for the execution of the queries and also for the changing of the files from the given set of the 80 to 90 and then executing out most of the files for the purpose of the setting of the files that you just wanted for the purpose of the changing of the compatibility mode.

You can just check out the blocking of the application and then you can try to change the compatibility by just making the use of the change compatibly mode and then bringing up the changes in the files. And also you can do the changes manually by just going to the files that are present in the system where the data of the SQL is being kept and also the data of the fields that are being saved down in the files of the SQL.

Hey thank you for the solution that you have just given; now I have been able to change the compatibility mode of the SQL that is being used by me. But recently I am getting a issue in which I am not able to fetch the data that is present in the database that is being made by me and also I am not able to get the view of the database as I have just tried to find it out, I have tried it out to all the files and folders and also I have tried running out many of the commands but all were useless. Please tell me a solution though which I can solve this problem that is being faced by me.

You can fetch the data by first clicking on to database where you have created the particular files and then you have to run the command that will help you to fetch the data from it. And if you are not able to find the database then you have to check out the backup file that is present in the system that is being used by you. The database that is being made is keeping out the temporary files that is saved in the system and through which you can get the file path and then you got to run the same path in the search query that is being used in the system of the SQL.