Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-12-2010

What are objects and classes in C++?

Hey friends, I am having a test in my classes after two days but still I am not able to understand the term object and classes in C++.. I. I attempted to do by myself but was unable do so. I want to apparent my theory in the this topic which I think is the base of the C++. So, if anybody having any facts or information related to this subject than please let me know.
Old 28-12-2010

Re: What are objects and classes in C++?

Objects are the basic elements of the OOPL. They are the basic run entity and distinguishable from other. Each object has its own identity. The objects serve two purposes. They promote understanding of real world and provide a practical basis for computer implementation. Program objects should be chosen such that they match the real world objects. Objects can interact without having to know details of each other?s data or code.
Old 28-12-2010

A class is a group of objects with similar properties, common behavior, common relationship to other objects and common semantics. Once a class has been defined we can create any number of objects belonging to the same class. Classes are user defined data types and behave like the built in types of programming language.
Old 28-12-2010

The abstraction is the selective examination of certain aspect of a problem .The basic goal of abstraction is to separate those aspects which are important for some purpose from those which are not important. Many different abstraction of the same things are possible, depending on the purpose for which they are made. Data abstraction is the process of defining a data type often called Abstract Data Type(ADT) together with the principle of data hiding. .In OOPL classes use the concept of abstraction and are defined as list of abstract attributes.

TechArena Community > Software > Software Development
Tags: , , , ,