Thread: How are repeative task are performed in any programming language ?

How are repeative task are performed in any programming language ?

I am a college student and have just cleared my secondary education and looking forward to be a programmer in future , I have a basic knowledge of few web development language like HTML and a development language C, I do not know much about these but know how to perform simple tasks, since there are a lot of repeatable task done in any development , so are those task done manually or there is some way tho those tasks ?

Re: How are repeative task are performed in any programming language ?

I think it is too early for you to do such type of things , first you will have to learn basic things such as declaration of variables and assigning proper data types to those variables. Well I do not mind you telling how the repeatability is overcome in languages. It is done with the help of loops.If asked about JAVA there are different types of loops of which for loop is the most commonly used

There is one more loop called as while loop , in this loop the condition is checked first then the statement block is executed , This block is executed only when the statement is true then only the statement is executed , the expression is considered as a boolean expression and if the Boolean expression falls true the code part of the statement is executed.

The for loop is another kind of loop that works in the similar manner to the while loop, here the only difference is that the initializing variable can be done inside. There is one more loop called as Do while loop in which the statement is executed one time even if the condition of the expression is satisfied or not, but in the control statements like for loop and while loop if the statement is to be executed the condition must be satisfied. There is a loop called for each loop which is mainly used for objects and arrays.