Thread: publish to html on WP 11 and Windows 7

publish to html on WP 11 and Windows 7

Every month I renewed my newsletter on its webpage using WordPerfect 11 and XP. Now, with windows 7, it won't work. When I go to Publish with html there is the message: Not accessible or doesn't exist. I tried putting in the same wording in the address bar as was in XP but that dldn't work. I also tried WordPerfect Trouble shooting and compatibility fixing without success.
    Any ideas on what to do, short of buying a new WordPerfect program?

Re: publish to html on WP 11 and Windows 7

i think you should try to use Publish to PDF feature which works essentially the same way in all three applications, so most of the information presented in this section for WordPerfect applies to Presentations and Quattro Pro as well. To publish an open WordPerfect document in PDF format, choose File > Publish To > PDF to display the Publish to PDF dialog box. This dialog box has four tabs, each of which is discussed below. If necessary, click the General tab to display the options. Check the suggested filename in the File Name text box, and if you need to, make the necessary adjustments. By default, WordPerfect publishes the entire document to PDF. If you want to publish only a section of the document, make your selections in the Export range area. You may need to open the Compatibility drop-down list so that you can choose the version of Adobe Reader installed on the intended recipient's computer.

Re: publish to html on WP 11 and Windows 7

Thank you for your reply to my problem. The host for my web page says it must be in html, not pdf. I managed to publish my updated newsletter by converting to Word and doing it from there.
    My WordPerfect 11 is usable with Windows 7 but not entirely compatible. Also, I have Acrobat professonal/standard 06 but that is not compatible. I got around that by downloading bullzip.com which works. What a pain Windows 7 is!