Thread: I am not able get runcmd.pm in @inc

I am not able get runcmd.pm in @inc

I had installed a program in my confidential directory additional than when I endeavor to run it I get the error the modules in query are not Apache modules excluding the top stage one. They are the entire in residence written. This is more often than not a permissions predicament. Make sure cautiously by means of the intention of the user the web server runs as be able to get to individuals files. Frequently people locate a directory somewhere down the line by means of the intention of is not position appropriately. If you bring up to date the "utilize lib qw(...)" lines at the top of bin/smoke ping (formerly bin/smokeping.dist) to position to the position of where you have comprised the Smokeping.pm, by means of the intention of be supposed to do it. You might in addition necessitate doing a comparable to bring up to date to smokeping.cgi (smokeping.cgi.dist).

Re: I am not able get runcmd.pm in @inc

I had generated a folder on my Desktop and named it, pronounce Algorithm:diff. Then I would position the tar ball in it and eliminate it there. Then I would run perl create file.PL, then create! "Not be able to locate" would pop up and up. I admit by means of the intention of it took me an extended time to stature out this one. Perl accepts a twice colon, additional than my system was giving the impression of being for a single dash. The Algorithm:diff folder on my Desktop was the tribulations. I renamed it to Algorithm-Diff, and subsequently it worked. A straightforward mistake is frequently the most poisonous. If the path's ok, then the subsequently thing I give the impression of being at is dependency. The output determine to typically tell you what module is missing. From time to time the program determine to ask you if you desire the module installed. If not, then install it physically. Then I utilize pmvers commencing pm tools to create certain with the intention of the dependence is actually there. If it is not, then pmvers determine to come back at you by means of it's own "Not be able to locate". Check the entire the dependencies and the module with the intention of you are installing.

To be familiar by means of the status of every variables of each function by means of the intention of I have comprised and declared in my project so be able to you tell me how be able to it be completed. Most of them have comprised a program which runs a command - eg %ComSpec% /c Echo SomeText > "C:\testfile.txt" The tribulations is by means of the intention of the console window come into view momentarily and users are complaining. Is there several ways most of them be able to do similar thing additional than without the console window come into view. Most of them encompass to assume with the intention of the user has not anything extra installed on thier PC - they not be able to call a program. Has to be an incredible always obtainable on Windows NT based platform. Otherwise I recommend something approximating WinBatch, or AutoIt3. You be able to generate an executable by means of this sort of tools.

If the command is in a bat, then the compressed is superfluous, and the starting up of the cmd box happens depending on the users defaulting situation in c:\windows\_default.pif or cmd.pif or a registry setting HKCU\Console or HKU\.DEFAULT\Console. You do not recall the preference of these settings. On the other hand you be able to generate the batch file and revolutionize it's runtime settings by right hit it off Proprerties (this generates a custom pif, additional than this is hidden commencing the user), select Program and revolutionize to run Minimised and tick the Close on exit box. When runs this determine to then provide a brief tab on the taskbar, additional than no black box determine to come into view.

I read by means of the intention of to display the break away commencing character in dos, most of them necessitate to hold down the Alt key and press 27 in the numeral key pad. I run 'cmd' in windows xp and it provide me for the escape character, which is accurate. On the other hand, when I run 'Command' in windows 98, it give me a '\'for Alt-27 and consequently the sequence of the escape commands did not run. I would approximate to be familiar by means of the reason and I determine to appreciate several idea or implication on fixing this predicament. Regrettably, this determine to throw up a DOS box. From time to time this is undesired, additional than I encompass found no technique to have "cmd /c" run minimized by defaulting. The RunCmd.exe is a convenience by means of the intention of determine to facilitate me to not merely run this command in a minimized window, additional than even HIDDEN if I desire by basically replacing the Script Engine value by means of it.

In the most recent couple of week I have comprised and become aware of with the intention of I not be able to run cmd (dos window) nor be able to I run regedit. When I enter cmd commencing start/run a dos window opens for regarding 2 seconds and then closes the entire in excess of again. When I run regedit it does the similar. If I run regedt32 it runs. I am working with XP Pro and I utilize to be capable to run these. Does anybody have comprised several idea on how to fix this. If they do not run, additional than you be able to identify the terrible files (.exe's or whatever). Eliminate them physically whilst in safe mode. Hit F8 at boot menu to do this, or when you observe the alternative immediately previous to XP starts booting. On one occasion the terrible files have comprised been eliminated (in safe mode) the registry entries might still exist, on the other hand as the files do not exist the virus determine to be inactive. Then basically clean out the registry entries and you are completed. They are moreover eliminated (be able to you locate them in the windows\system32 folder) or they are broken commencing a virus, or a virus has position them into the registry as programs you are not permitted to run. If they are eliminated, enlarge them off your original CD.