Thread: iMacsoft iPhone Mate

unsure iMacsoft iPhone Mate

iMacsoft iPhone Mate is a super suite of iPhone software specially designed for iPhone fans,particularly for iPhone4 . It includes 3 powerful products: iPhone Video Converter, DVD to iPhone Converter, and iPhone to PC Transfer.
    iMacsoft iPhone to PC Transfer can fast transfer, rip, copy and manage your music, videos, photos, podcasts and TV Shows from iPhone to PC even without iTunes. All formats compatible with iPhone are supported. The latest update supports iPhone 4.
    iMacsoft DVD to iPhone Converter is powerful DVD to iPhone converter for iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPod classic, iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod nano 5G, iPad, etc. It can easily convert almost all kinds of DVD movies to iPhone video MP4, H.264 and iPhone audio MP3 and M4A, AAC with the latest MPEG-4 video encoding technology.
    iMacsoft iPhone Video Converter can convert almost all popular video files including AVI, DivX, XviD, WMV, MPEG, MPG, DAT, RM, MOV, ASF, VOB, FLV, etc.
    The iPhone software suite is absolutely the must-have for any iPhone user!

Key Features:
    1.Fully support iPad OS 3.2, iOS 4, iPod nano 5G FW 1.0 and iTunes 9.2;
    2.Include iPhone Video Converter, DVD to iPhone Converter and iPhone to PC Transfer;
    3.Transfer music, videos, photos, ePub, TV Shows and podcasts from iPhone to PC, iPhone to iTunes;
    4.Transfer local PC files to iPhone with ease;
    5.Retrieve and backup music, videos, photos, ePub, TV Shows and podcasts from your iPhone.
    6.Create and edit iPhone playlist;
    7.Manage your iPhone or iPod Touch like a portable hard drive;
    8.Transfer between iPod and iPhone;
    9.Rip DVD and convert all popular videos to iPhone video MP4;
    10.Rip DVD audio and movie music to iPhone audio MP3, AAC, M4A.
    11.Support batch conversion;
    12.Convert any clips or segments;
    13.Support skin change;
    14.Support multiple languages including simplified Chinese and English;

Re: iMacsoft iPhone Mate

Hey thanks for making such nice post regarding the iMacsoft iPhone Mate which is nice software according to your specification. I am using the iPhone 4 and wanted to know whether this application is compatible with the iPhone 4 or not. I would like to know more about this application. If you can then let me know more about the same so that i can get my hand on it.

lonniedivers Guest

Re: iMacsoft iPhone Mate

IMacsoft iPhone Mate is a super suite of iPhone software specially made for Windows iPhone fans. It includes 3 powerful products: iPhone Video Converter, DVD to iPhone Converter and iPhone to PC Transfer.