Thread: Need help to block Java Animations in Firefox

Need help to block Java Animations in Firefox

I am using the Mozilla Firefox for the browsing purpose and always use the Mozilla because the interface that the Mozilla browser is good. And whenever I use the Mozilla it provides me with a better browsing speed and also the details are displayed properly. But the main problem is that I wanted to block the animation that is being provided the java script animation. I don't like if the objects are keeping on moving on my screen. I have been using the Flashkiller and it has been working well for my browser by stoping all the flash contents. Please suggest me a solution as to how can I block the java script animation in my browser.

Re: Blocking In Firefox The Java Script Application

You ca n use the NoScript Firefox extension which provides extra protection for Firefox, Seamonkey and some other mozilla-based browsers. This is a free and a open source add-on which allows JavaScript, Java and Flash and other plugins to be executed only by the one which is having a trusted web sites for example when you see the website of bank and provides the most powerful Anti-XSS protection that is available in a browser. NoScript's is a unique white-list based script blocking approach which prevents from exploitation of security vulnerabilities without much of the functionality.

I have looked in to various no script in the past, and also in recent times and it isn't able to block just animation. And if you use it to block all javascript, many pages will not work at all and will cause me a double trouble in future use of Firefox. And my priority was that there might be something which can just be used to just targets animation by default, without disabling other javascript, and without performing any kind of complex configuration. Perhaps in the beginning only I should have to mention that to the no script is the option for this.

Also for blocking you can perform the following thing:
    Quote:
    Type the Full addresses of noscript.net
    And the Domain as the Full Domains of the noscript.net
    and Base 2nd level Domains (noscript.net)
    There will be a white list where you can specify that which type of web sites are allowed to execute scripts.
    And then you have to go in the Plug-ins section where there are additional options that can be used to select for both trusted and untrusted sites. And many other processes can be done through it.

If the above step are not working then you can also use then try to perform the below steps:
    Add the following that is given below into your user.js
    Use the Disable option whenever you don't want that application to run.
    /* Disable image animation */
    user_pref("image.animation_mode", "none");
    And also you can try out the below given criteria.
    You might also want:
    /* Put an end to blinking text! */
    user_pref("browser.blink_allowed", false);
    user_pref("browser.display.show_image_placeholders", false)
    The above wording should be used along with NoScript and AdBlock Plus and this will surely help you to get rid annoying flashing blinking contents from your web-pages.