Thread: Accounting software with latest features and lowest costing

Accounting software with latest features and lowest costing

Hey guys! I ve been using this new accounting s/w which is way handier than tally. It is called Express Accounts and is created by Proinfocus - a software and internet solution company. Here are some Key features of express accounts.
    It provides you with:
    -Business Snapshot right on your Mobile which shows latest Cash Balance, Net Sales, Receipts, Payments, Sales Invoices generated & Top 5 Products sold (Quantity-wise) (free feature but requires explicit request)
    -Integrated Address Book software to manage contacts of Family, Relatives, Friends and Business and generate Labels for Invitation, List out Birthdays, Anniversaries, Appointments, Send SMS, etc.
    -Free 1000 SMS Credits inclusive with the Package (requires explicit request)

The best part is that its costs only Rs.4999 inclusive of all taxes which is 1/3rd the price of tally!! The number to call if you are interested in viewing a demo of Express Accounts (it allows 100 free transactions) is 9500007144

Re: Accounting software with latest features and lowest costing

I would like to stick with the Tally, since it is not much complicated and easy to use. I have never used express accounts (will definitely try once), but after reading your posts, it seems that it is too tough.

Free 1000 SMS Credits inclusive with the Package
    I can't believe the last point that you have mentioned in key features of express accounts What the heck, are they giving free 1000 SMS Credits for??

Re: Accounting software with latest features and lowest costing

Hey Aabheer,

They are giving 1000 SMS credits free for the Address book and Business snap shot features where you can send an SMS from this s/w interface itself if you have internet facility.

And it is way simpler than tally. As most people have used tally for years it may seem a bit difficult in the beginning but once you get the hang of it, it is way simpler.