Thread: Geek Squad's Software!!!

Geek Squad's Software!!!

I have been suffering from many problem with my system which is corrupted due to viruses and spyware and creating problems while working with my system. I am not able to fix this problem tried to use all anti virus and anti sprware applications but my problem is not solving by there use so i am looking for the application which will help me to remove virus, worms and spyware from my system. While surfing online i have come across such service known as Geek squad which help to solve such problem but i don't have exact idea but it so i want to have information about it.

Re: Geek Squad's Software!!!

To use the service from Geek Squad for removal of Virus & worms there are certain system requirement:

• The system should have the high rate internet connection.

It covers services like:

• Repair: Repair OS which may be cause your system crashes, abnormal computer sluggishness and performance reduce.

• It provides you with Malwares, virus and worms removal from your machine.

They provide you with the service other than elimination of viruses, malwares and spyware from your machine. Other than this they provide with following services as :

Provide Internet / Network Troubleshooting :
    1. If there is some problems with your wireless network then that can be solved by Geek Squad by use of speedy internet connection or they will help you over the phone.

Provide online Data Backup Setup:
    2. You can get online data backup mounted and configured on your computer and will also show you how to access online backup files.

They provide you with lots of services which you can use to keep your machine free from virus, worms, Trojans etc. They provide you with the online solution for repair, install and upgrade option on there website you can use remove virus from your machine online. Install application using which you can use internet access from anywhere and you can transfer files of your computer online these all are the basic service which are provided by Geek Squad on there website. You if you are looking for such service using which you can remove or clean your computer than you defiantly can go for this service from Geek Squad which help to resolve your such issue.
    Last edited by kelfro; 21-10-2010 at 03:04 AM.