Thread: How to create user Mailbox on exchange 2010 programmatically using ASP.NET

How to create user Mailbox on exchange 2010 programmatically using ASP.NET

I have contained an ASP.NET web submission with the intention of generate energetic directory user account and mailboxes. Presently or immediately most of them upgraded our MS Exchange server commencing 2003 to 2010. To generate user part tranquil running, additional than the mailbox creation part failed by means of error, I imagine the code is not compatible by means of the innovative technology of Exchange 2010 to any further extent. Can I be able to get some suggestion related to this.

Re: How to create user Mailbox on exchange 2010 programmatically using ASP.NET

In this most of them have comprised tribulations endeavor to generate consumer mailboxes on our HMC 4.0 system. A number of the mailboxes generated demonstrating the subsequent error when have right of entry by OWA for the primary time. Exception you have to type: Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.MailboxUnavailableException. The subsequent attempt to have right of entry the mailbox you have to utilize OWA is successful. The tribulations happen randomly and a number of mailboxes generated running in the first attempt having right of entry OWA. You be supposed to mention with the intention of the entire mailboxes generated successfully utilized MPS Web Services, at the same time as MPSWS demonstrate no error.

This seems to be origin the tribulations were having right of entry the mailbox right subsequent to generating it. It seems with the intention of when MPS sends a “success” answer subsequent to generating the mailbox when it is not yet completely generated and accessible. I desirable to have right of entry the mailbox programmatically and create some changes right subsequent to generating it. Adding a small number of seconds delay connecting generating the mailbox and changing it solved the tribulations. I am endeavoring to generate a innovative user in AD and MailBox for this user in Exchange server utilize CDOEXM , User is getting generated successfully additional than when I endeavor to generate mail box I am getting the error as there is no such object on the server.

This characteristically means with the intention of you encompass an invalid LDAP path anywhere. When does this error happen, at what declaration in your code. Did you administer to resolve this yet. You necessitate generating a user in AD and creating mailbox in switch in excess of programmatically utlizing ASP.Net. I am in addition getting the similar error "There is no such object on the server" at the same time as perform. You have to Exchange 2003 Management Tool is inaugurated on my DEV pc and according to our Network people with the intention of my account is given suitable permissions to run such implementation similar to this. It is weird for the reason with the intention of when I endeavor to physically generate mailbox for an existing User utilizing Active Directory Computers and Users snap-in, the dropdown of Mialbox Store is vacant so I might not generate mailbox even in manual manner.

If you are not able to load Windows PowerShell snap-in Microsoft.Exchange.Management.PowerShell.Admin for the reason with the intention of of the subsequent error: Then you have to type initialize for 'Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Directory.Globals' threw an exemption. Explanation: An unhandled exemption happened throughout the execution of the current web request. Give pleasure to review the stack trace for additional information in sequence regarding the error and where it originated in the code. Exemption Details: System.Management.Automation.Runspaces.PSSnapInException.

I had recently or immediately deployed my asp.net project to a IIS by means of 32bit appeals put out of action, I am revolutionize IIS app pools 32 facilitate and error change: No Windows PowerShell Snap-ins are obtainable for version or description. I have comprised a windows 2008 x64, IIS x64 and installer Windows power shell. I encompass the task of integrating a web submission by means of MS Outlook Exchange account. I desire to read the inbox items, send, respond and eliminated messages. Are there several superior vb or illustration out there.

The "standard" shift toward to having right of entry Exchange would be MAPI, additional than you would necessitate to install Outlook on your server and then set up a MAPI profile for every user. You would be superior off utilize IMAP (if you be concerned regarding folders) or POP3 (if you do not). If you necessitate to have right of entry no matter which additional than email, even though, you determine to necessitate to moreover go from side to side MAPI, or write your own implementation for moreover Exchange ActiveSync as utilized by mobile phones or WebDAV as utilized by Entourage.