Thread: Xcode 3.2.2 and 3.2.3 is not able to support

Xcode 3.2.2 and 3.2.3 is not able to support

The problem is that Xcode 3.2.2 and 3.2.3 is not able to cope well that is needed. I use a desktop and it is been installed with Mac OS X. The Intel compiler wont respond well as it is not able to cope with the Xcode 3.2.2 and 3.2.3. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please help me out so that I can work well.

Re: Xcode 3.2.2 and 3.2.3 is not able to support

The Xcode 3.2.2 is not able to support well. I think the application needs to be worked well by checking out with the support file that will be better and you can then function out well which will be better for you. Do work out as needed. It will be better for you as required. Function out that will let the thing to be worked. Do check out.

You need to look out for the change that will let the implementation to be processed and get it worked as needed. So do work well. As it is been done the application needs to work well. It will be better that you check for the change. get the changes to be processed well as needed. Mac OS X is not able to support well which will be better for you. So get it functioned and then work as needed.

Make use of 3.2.1 application that is needed. Which will be better for you as needed. So do make the aspects to be processed. This will surely help and make the aspects to get worked. This is essential for the change which will be better for you. As required it is necessary that the complete pack or the compatible application which will lead the change.

The problem is basically with the compatibility and nothing. As Xcode 3.2.2, specifically the linker 'ld' that came with this and is used by the Intel compiler, has broken the Intel Fortran compiler. The investigation is still on process for the change. So do look out for the thing which will be better for the thing. Do look and make the desired change to get sorted and function out as necessary.

In order to perform well for the change it will be better that you make the aspects to work well that is by adding the line ". /opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/072/bin/intel64/ifortvars_intel64.sh" As it is been done the application should now work well and that too without any issue. So do perform well for the thing that is necessary. I hope it will be better for the thing and then make the desired changes to get wosrked.

The support file may be causing the problem and in order to get sort of the change it is necessary that you do process out well for the thing that is you need to work well. Check out for the compiler as they may not be supporting well to the operating system that you use. Do look out for the change which will be better and you can then function out with the desired aspect which will be better.