Thread: Static-Intel seems not to work

Static-Intel seems not to work

I am struggling to build the application that will link the Intel libraries statically for sending many of them to the other customers. Currently I am using the option for static Intel for this purpose. But the problem is that I am not able to get any kind of result from this thing. See I am not an expert related to this thing but I am trying my best to achieve this thing. So I need help from others, to complete this thing without any problem.

Re: Static-Intel seems not to work

I think that you should try to do these things for solving the problem that you are facing.
    ifort mycode.f -static-intel -L/opt/intel/.../em64t -lmkl_lapack -lmkl -lguide -lpthread -O3 -o myapp
    But the thing is that you just need to take care of few things, that is 'ldd myapp' will definitely return dynamic dependencies. One thing is for sure that it will include Intel libraries. You are getting this kind of error because you are doing some mistake while executing this.

Well here is the solution for the problem that you are facing, the thing is that this option will not apply to the Intel MKL libraries and it is specifically for the compiler specific RTLs. If you trying for the MKL dynamic libraries, then the best thing will be utilizing the Intel Math Kernel Library Link Line Advisor tool, for finding the actual command line option. I hope that this solve your problem.

I am just looking on the left-Demand Enumeration together info. It says in MSDN "By default, strong-named shared libraries to perform implicit link Demand For Full trust automatically, without the library writer having to do anything. " Well, what a shared library? Is this a normal DLL, how I create a Class Library project with? In addition I have googled and am landed at Wikipedia. There is something of static libraries, linker, and that use the Unix-like operating systems; the shared library name of a dynamic library is in use on. But I am working on a Windows-like OS and if a DLL is dynamic why then has a linker?

As far as I know shared assembly that can be used by multiple applications and is typically installed in the GAC. This assembly must be accompanied with a strong name and signed. The use of link demand is then easily if the method which calls the protected method with a link demand is backed up with demand. Demand requires a full stack walk and takes time. Also, a centralized method guaranteed with demand and all the methods of this method must be secured, will be called only secured with a link demand, because demand will only check the direct link caller. This direct caller, which is secured with demand method, that is safe and therefore also the left-Demand secure methods.

I hope you could make the issue a little closer. It is always a little confused at the beginning. It is always important: each public method in a class shall meet the parameters and the parameters to private members that possibly still use unmanaged code forwards should be secured. It is not unmanaged by the notice. In the Framework, there are many classes, and it is the only wrapper for API calls

A regular DLL that is statically linked MFC is a DLL that uses MFC internally. The exported functions in DLL files can be accessed both executable as well as executable MFC of strange. As the name suggests, this type of DLL by using the static link version of MFC Library created. The functions are in usually from a regular DLL using the standard C interface exported example of how a regular DLL written, produced and used, press and see DLLScreenCap.

This type of DLL must include a CWinApp derived class is instantiated. The DLL uses the MFC-provided DllMainfunction.Place the entire DLL-specific initialization code, as in a normal MFC application in which member function InitInstance and the termination code in ExitInstance off. Although the term USRDLL is outdated, you need the compiler command line "_USRDLLdefined.This will set out the declarations from the MFC header files are included.