Thread: The license file(s) provided is not valid for Fortran Compiler

The license file(s) provided is not valid for Fortran Compiler

Recently I have downloaded this Intel Fortan Compiler that is specifically designed for Linux. There is no problem at the time of downloading the compiler but the problem started after that. After downloading I was not able to install this compiler in my system. I do not know why this installation kit is giving me problem. I want to know is there anyone else who is facing this problem or I am the only one. It will be better if anyone can provide the solution for this problem.

Re: The license file(s) provided is not valid for Fortran Compiler

You are not the only one who is facing this problem but I am also in the same queue. I have inserted the license file, this file was emailed to me and the location for this file was /opt/intel/licenses. I have also launched the installer that is (./install.sh). In short I have followed all the instructions that are provided but then also I am not able to configure this thing.

According to the details that you have given, I think there is no problem in the steps that have done to install that thing in your computer system. I think that the license file that is given is corrupted or is corrupted at the time of installation. So the only solution for this problem is to download that thing again or install the license file again.

In the process DISLIN install, it wanted to program using Fortran for. It has actually worked quite well so far. Now I have the problem but apparently the DISLIN its own shared libraries not find. I have found these things in readme file.
    To make DISLIN available for general use, write the following to your com-mand. Profile or to / etc / profile DISLIN DISLIN = directory export PATH = $ (PATH): $ () DISLIN / bin LD_LIBRARY_PATH = $ DISLIN: $ LD_LIBRARY_PATH export LD_LIBRARY_PATH Note: The environment variable is not necessary if DISLIN DISLIN is installed in the default directory / usr / local / DISLIN '.
    I suspect that the problem lies in it, but unfortunately I do not understand exactly what the author wants me to say. Auserd I fear me to wreck my system if I add these lines to my / etc / profile entries. DISLIN for the way I have/ usr / local / DISLIN / installed. I would be grateful if someone could help me a boost and could give my mind the nudge in the right direction.

As is already broken anything.
    PATH = $ (PATH): / usr / local / DISLIN / bin
    Ensures that the programs in $ DISLIN bin / can be called without full path. If you enter a command, then try the command interpreter (bash), if there's no internal command is bash themselves to find a program of this name, and looks at it in every directory that in $ PATH is specified - in the here used sequence .Separator of the paths is the colon.
    The same goes for libraries and LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

First of all thanks for the help
    but really will not work. I have added the line as follows:
    umask 022 [[-f "/ etc / auto package / paths-bash"]] & &. "/ Etc / auto package / paths-bash" PATH = $ (PATH): / usr / local / DISLIN / bin LD_LIBRARY_PATH = $ DISLIN: $ LD_LIBRARY_PATH

But, unfortunately, the command is not recognized. I always have to specify the full path. I have dedicated myself to change somewhere in the few lines?

I am still new to ubuntu and I asked the installation of esp-r (esp under hoods simulation). The problem is that I do not have a library (oh, I have ubuntu 9.1).The following error: prj: error while loading shared library: libgfortran.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory I then try this: gcc-4.1-base_4.1.2-21ubuntu1_i386.deb install it. But I get the info:
    Same version already installed. So I still have: libgfortran1_4.1.2-21ubuntu1_i386.deb tried to install. Even as it heists then: Package: libgfortran1 Status: The same version is installed run.