Thread: Compiled files do not run with Snow Leopard with i7

Compiled files do not run with Snow Leopard with i7

I have been working on windows 7 and i would like to know whether the program application which are compiled on windows 7 but these programs are not running on the Snow Leopard operating system . But the Compiled files do not run with Snow Leopard with i7. what is the problem please help me to get this problem fixed.

Re: Compiled files do not run with Snow Leopard with i7

Can anyone tell me how to Compile a CD with iTunes. I carry a collection of files that are MP3 and AIFF Tunes library in my knowing that this CD will be played only on the type Compact Disc player , how ? Can you mix files of different formats or one size so it is imposed for this work? Thank you

As far as i know if you wanted to create an audio CD , i would just create a playlist and then right click it and select Burn Playlist to a disc . In the window that opens , simply create an audio CD. I understand the problem. It may also settle the format in which is engraved with his music preferences . In this case just create a playlist and burn.

Thank you for replying me, but I did not answer regarding the format of the files to be used while burning the CD , is that the software is doing to define it by showing an audio CD burning as you say .

n the world of Mac OS X, Perian figure is almost indispensable to download all users via QuickTime for video playback . This is one component with added various capabilities to drive Apple , and offers the advantage of integrating the system and thus allow the same input in Front Row, the multimedia interface of OS X .

Under Leopard I had been running the GPGMail application . Since upgrading to SnowLeopard it no longer works with my system. I need it anyhow , however . Has anyone of you a ready solution. grow I know that SnowLeopard is still a kitten, and they would need , but need a quick solution. Thanks for your help.

I now have three hours in vain looking for a solution on the Internet - without any success ! help me please! I want to play in VLC Player in a device , here eg the VideoCam shows a logo. The function I found on the menu , unfortunately without any success ! I can adjust to change and what I want , it does not help