Thread: Convert PSD to HTML

Convert PSD to HTML

I am running adobe photoshop 7 on my windowsx xp computer. I have got a PSD template and i want to convert that in to html form. Can any one tell me how to convert PSD to HTML.

Re: Convert PSD to HTML

PSD to HTML conversion can be done through photoshop. There is photoshop plugin called SiteGrinder. It is able to convert your psd Template into valid html file. Convert styled Photoshop text to styled web text.Build in custom image galleries, Flash elements, and other multimedia. Easily create buttons with rollovers.It do everything automatically, even turning text layers into html text.

There are many services like Pixelcrayons, PSD2HTML, W3-markup which allow you to convert Psd to html. PSD to HTML services costs way too much and I'd suggest learn your own way in the world of HTML + CSS to develop the web pages yourself. At least learn the way of HTML tables to create the layout you need.

PSDConverter service specializes in providing high quality service of slicing your designs into valid XHTML. Image Converter Plus is the professional converter for graphic files, photos, drafts, finance documents and other images of any type. ...You can choose your desired time frame to convert your PSD designs in to W3C valid XHTML markup.

DataPeople Guest

Hi Zool,

Thanks very much for your information. Let me tell u that convert psd to html process is fairly easy.First, your psd files logically sliced or divided portion by portion.Then by dreamweaver web development software, those sliced images, banner etc separated all in different folders.Finally, now is time to place links wherever you want.

Convert psd to html above procedure i mentioned above is in short cut you can think.But there are plenty of more relevant resources you find in searching google, yahoo or other search engines.

Try it!!!!

I am sure you can convert any psd niche to proper html...

Hope for the best!!!