Thread: Unable to open pics attachments in yahoo emails

Unable to open pics attachments in yahoo emails

hello,
    I am the user of yahoo search engine, i am having my yahoo id, i frequently use it, i have no problem with my text mails,i have recently received many mails having various picture attachments but i am facing serious problem with it when i try to download and open this attachment i get the feedback as there is no preview, can any one help me for this i need a to sort out my problem.

Re: Unable to open pics attachments in yahoo emails

The mails are even been received received me, even i have the id over yahoo, the text messages messages are properly sent and received by me, i still dont realize what is the problem for which i am unable to open the attachments which are sent to me through mails, mostly the pic attachments are creating the problems.so please any one try overcome my problem.

When you are trying to use the yahoo email id and you are getting the feedback as no preview, when you download the attachment there it might be the problem of the person sending you the attachment,he must be making a mistake to do attachments properly so you once clarify the type of the attachments you receive.

The one major problem you are facing to download the pic attachments,and as the feedback which you are getting of no preview must be due to the attachments may be got corrupted on the way while you receive the email,since mostly the corrupted attachments do not get opened,but they can be only the threat for the virus.

The problem for downloading pic attachments through emails and getting the feedback as no preview, it can be the problem of the attachments effected by the virus, you can scan those attachments for the viral effect,there can be the problem even of the downloading path,you can once confirm the downloading path is set or not.