Thread: Converting MP4 to MP3

Converting MP4 to MP3

Hi friends, Actually I have one mp4 video file. But I have nokia 5300 model. So in that mp4 is not supporting. So Is that possible or is there any software through which I can convert this mp4 file in the mp3 file format. Because mp3 file format support in my model. So is there any way through which I can do this then please tell me.

Re: Converting MP4 to MP3

I have seen your post and you will be get happy by come to know that yes. It is possible that you can convert mp4 file to mp3 file. If you are using nero any of it's version then then you quickly go to the encodes file by clicking on the convert audio files and after that button create and edit tab. So I think it will fix your problem and then you can see your video nicely without any problem.

I have seen the last post and then I just want to share that there is one more technique through which you can convert your mp4 to mp3 video file format. This is also you can do it from the nero software. Only you just start nero burning ROM, And after that close the new compilation after window. And then start up the program. Now you just encode your audio file by choosing the encode files by button in the extras in menu or you can also do it by pressing the f8 keys.

I just want to share one more trick through which you can convert your mp4 file to mp3 file format. For that if you are using nero 9. So it also providing the same as the previous one. But One more important point I want to highlight here that if you convert your mp4 file to mp3 file format so after converting whatever the file you will get it contain the lower quality of the file. It is getting much better for you to convert the mp3 file starting original file.

Yes, you can do it with your nero but there is other software on the internet through which you can convert your mp4 file to mp3 file. And you can easily get this software from internet. Just type mp4 to mp3 converter and then through this you can easily get the free version of this software. And after downloading this you just install it on your PC then easily import your video and then convert it in to mp3 file format and then enjoy it. It also improve the quality and high speed and user friendly interface.

I have did according to your post. But I just want to tell you that when I convert my mp4 file to mp3 file then which file I got it's clarity very good. So I can say that Nero has better quality and is faster. And in that there are other tools also there through which I got the good result.

Well, yeah but there are also other apps that do a good job to convert mp4 to mp3.
    I for one think that when it comes to various conversion jobs, like for example mp4 conversion a good converter app will do wonders for you.
    At least I for one would rather use Tunebite to, let's say, convert mp4 to mp3 because I know for sure that this one is a specialized converter, not just some app that also happens to convert mp4 to mp3, among other things.

Dunno, that's just what I think.