Thread: How to handle Java Runtime exception

How to handle Java Runtime exception

Hello,
    In my case, I have a good mind to make one. I get an error that is currently in no case occur, but it seems to me that I still have the provision for Sometimes a subject that will modify my example. Then I get a RuntimeException that does not seem appropriate, so I am not obliged to wrestle. How can I resolve the runtime exception in java? any advice or suggestion on this will help me. Thank you.

Re: How to handle Java Runtime exception

Indeed, it is like this:
    Code:
    public class RuntimeException 
    extends Exception
    RuntimeException Is The superclass of giving further exceptions thrown That can Be "during the normal operation of the Java Virtual Machine. A method to declare Is Not required throws clause in "any STI subclass that might be of RuntimeException thrown" during the execution of the method but not caught.

Take for example the case of IllegalArgumentException. You have a method that takes a string parameter and returns the first 3 characters. In your method you tested if the string that you pass is not null and if it is longer or equal to 3 tanks. If this is not the case you hesitate a IllegalArgumentException (which is a runtime). Even if the only object that calls this method is an object to you and that you check before you call the method is a good way in the future if you forget to check this in another appeal by example.

This type of error message appears when you do not pass through the JSF servlet. To go through the servlet must use a URL that corresponds to the servlet mapping. The jsp page in itself has no influence over this, though this might be not true with you.

Actually I have access to my page you must use the url corresponding to the mapping of the servlet:
    Code:
    http:/ / localhost: 8080/example/faces/index.jsp
    And if you want element the "faces" in the url, you must edit the mapping of the servlet. If you have an idea regarding this topic then please help me with this.

You can map your servlet instance to *. jsf and use as url
    Code:
    http://localhost:8080/test_jsf/index. jsf
    Replace the above with your address, that is where you are deploying the files of your project.